Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69492 times)
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:31:09 »

You suggesting that one of them had disposed of Bostock?

Would explain why hes disappeared  Hmmm

Maybe Ferry took out both Cox and Bostock...

DRS

« Reply #586 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:32:32 »

Thats just how he is though si isn't it.Let's not kid ourselves,it is no accident that the players who have bought into his philosophy our also our most consistent players.For every time he has had a go at them he has also over praised them at times.If our players and even youth players can't accept that then frankly fuck em . Caddis,ritchie,mccormack,wes,benson,and even ferry and flint have shown the level of performance they can achieve if they just basically do as they are fucking told.
Flashheart

« Reply #587 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:32:52 »

Arriba....

If the boss hasn't watched them, how did he conclude the likes of Thompson and Storey should get games?
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:33:18 »

I was thinking more like someone punching Di Canio in the face while they were pissed Cheesy

Hanging Piccaretta & Donatelli by their undies to the coatpegs?  
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:33:36 »

If Paolo really hasn't ever watched a youth game as claimed, that's pretty poor - you can't just rely on Bodin's reports.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Flashheart

« Reply #590 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:35:38 »

If Paolo really hasn't ever watched a youth game as claimed, that's pretty poor - you can't just rely on Bodin's reports.

I agree, it would be disappointing.

I would expect much more from somebody that appears to be so meticulous. Doesn't quite ring true to me.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:37:13 »

I agree, it would be disappointing.

I would expect much more from somebody that appears to be so meticulous. Doesn't quite ring true to me.

Yeah the yoofs don't know shit. Paolo has eyes everywhere.

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:37:40 »

Arriba....

If the boss hasn't watched them, how did he conclude the likes of Thompson and Storey should get games?

Training.
And that has been with them asked to join the first team whilst the other youths are doing something else. They are thinking how can i impress if the boss aint looking at me?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:38:10 »

Maybe Ferry took out both Cox and Bostock...
Where the fuck is Cox? completely off the radar after 1, maybe 2 sub appearances?

How would the youth players know he hasnt seen them? Surely they arent all looking at whos watching
Flashheart

« Reply #594 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:39:30 »

Training.
And that has been with them asked to join the first team whilst the other youths are doing something else. They are thinking how can i impress if the boss aint looking at me?

So he watches them in training then?.....

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:40:06 »

The youth players using social networks to slate the club that could offer them professional terms strikes me as a little dumb, certainly naive. At least keep your grievances internal until you've been released.

Off to Cirencester and Supermarine they will go...
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:43:23 »

The youth players using social networks to slate the club that could offer them professional terms strikes me as a little dumb, certainly naive. At least keep your grievances internal until you've been released.

Off to Cirencester and Supermarine they will go...

Indeed. I wonder who (if any) will get pro contracts tomorrow?

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:45:14 »

So he watches them in training then?.....

from what i've been told no he doesn't and has never watched a single youth game
Flashheart

« Reply #598 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:45:43 »

Indeed. I wonder who (if any) will get pro contracts tomorrow?

I'm hoping PDC will put their petulance down to their youth, and give contracts to those that could make it........ Then wallop them for acting like tits
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #599 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:47:23 »

re the first teamer who won't play again (or similar).

He said he didn't want to play one of the offenders but had to beacuse he only had 3 centre backs.
As Flint was only on the bench he must be prime suspect.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: