Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69514 times)
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 17:28:57 »

After every Paolo mad rant there has been a reaction, so i'll be expecting one on saturday. Still been a great season would be dissapointing not to clinch the title from our position now though...
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 17:32:27 »

I wrote a much longer reply than this saying something similar, in a much less eloquent way. Thank you for saving everybody from having to read it.
Haha no problem! Cheesy

But come on people, let's just enjoy ourselves - We're going up, most likely as champions - Lovely jubbly!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
corner

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 17:42:53 »

Huh?[quote au
thor=PHIL!!!! link=topic=47802.msg1069798#msg1069798 date=1334770347]
Haha no problem! Cheesy

But come on people, let's just enjoy ourselves - We're going up, most likely as champions - Lovely jubbly!
[/quote]
This. Lets just move on now, league one here we come only for one season tho.  Cool
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 18:21:48 »

Interesting times ahead!
tbh we've not being playing well since start of March (except the Turkey match) and have been winning mainly because the opposition has been shit.
I was saying after the game last night, I hope Paolo recognises the step-up in quality he will need to get if we are to thrive next season and it seems like he does.
Unfortunately it seems that some of the players who could do a job at that level may not survive to see.

Am I getting paranoid by PdC's use of the term "If I decide to stay here.." or is that just the way he talks always?

On the youths twitter behaviour that is just crazy and disrespectful - if they weren't out anyway I would expect some of them will be now.  L Thompson who was one of those quoted is only a 1st year I thought so mad behaviour if wanting to stay for a 2nd year!
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 18:31:22 »

Am I getting paranoid by PdC's use of the term "If I decide to stay here.." or is that just the way he talks always?

I don't think there is too much to worry about, but when you add these comments to the ones about the crowd moaning, it does seem a long way from "I'd like to take Swindon to the Champions League"!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 18:49:00 »

I'm with you on this - but then he is Italian and emotional and very up and down. Wigan/Plaque, Champ League/10 Years, will resign if we don't buy. Remember when he wanted Redknapp to take him off at West Ham when things didn't go his way ?

Like most fans I adore him but I do wonder just how long he will be here for. I think a large part of that will be down to Wray - not the players.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 18:54:19 »

Sure most things have been covered about the match. Just wanted to say well done to aldershot, firstly for putting a rocket up our arses playing wise, secondly for the superb minutes silence for paolo's Mum, thirdly for the support of their team. Like most of us i'm not a fan of drums, but they did it with some panache, and kept up the singing for probably 80 of the 90 minutes, which was impressive. Finally for keeping the smoking area cough cough. For those excellent bits i'll overlook the toilets and that feckin hill and path which took 20 minutes to exit...
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 19:08:24 »

On the youths twitter behaviour that is just crazy and disrespectful - if they weren't out anyway I would expect some of them will be now.  L Thompson who was one of those quoted is only a 1st year I thought so mad behaviour if wanting to stay for a 2nd year!

Pretty sure it was Conor Thompson, Louis Thompson is a decent lad who's been in & around the first team. Whereas most of them are moaning about not being used...
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 19:14:27 »

Pretty sure it was Conor Thompson, Louis Thompson is a decent lad who's been in & around the first team. Whereas most of them are moaning about not being used...

yes - just checked back - correct was C not L.  Apologies to him - as you say Louis's been on bench and even came on once I believe so hopefully he can keep improving and make his way to the first team.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 19:22:50 »

Didn't Paolo say yesterday there was one player that would never play for him again?

We were trying to work out who that was, Ferry came to mind, but he came on yesterday nullifying that?
Was thinking last night it might be Bostock - As he didnt feature on the bench.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 19:26:18 »

Was thinking last night it might be Bostock - As he didnt feature on the bench.
maybe refering to tehoe?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 19:27:04 »

Conor Thompson is a keeper right?

Surely he's not expecting to play ahead of Wes?
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 19:32:22 »

Conor Thompson is a keeper right?

Surely he's not expecting to play ahead of Wes?

Not sure the youths that are tweeting are expecting to play. Just making sarcastic tweets about being given a chance ect noticed one from Aaron (?) Oakley the other week suggesting that he hopes Paolo goes to West Ham so he gets a chance. Not good.
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 19:46:59 »

The fact is that this is why most of them won't make it, which is what PDC is probably alluding to about attitudes through the club. Makes me laugh half of them have 'play for Swindon Town' in their profile. After the last 24 hours most of them have absoluely no hope of doing that, ever.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 20:27:27 »

I've only seen Storey play and he looked useful.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: