Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69518 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:25:25 »

Maybe each of you thought it was louder where you were because that's where you were, so it was louder than the people who were further away, kind of sort of thing?
Flashheart

« Reply #451 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:31:54 »

Oh dear

Aaron Oakley ‏ @aaronoakley1994

Retweet
    Favorite
    · Open

“@estevens19: Don't understand how you can comment on a team you've never watched?” cuz he does what he wants, he does what he wantttssssss

They are not happy bunnies

A day or so before contract decisions are made apparently. Meeting the stereotype of footballers not being all that bright.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:34:03 »

...or maybe the writing is already on the wall, they know what is coming and feel they have nothing to lose?
König

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:34:30 »

They probably don't understand that PDC must get regular reports on how they're doing and behaving, he said nothing about their ability to play football so the fact that he hasn't watched them play doesn't matter.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:35:25 »

Why am i torturing myself reading the adver comments??

'Could the Drunks please tell us if or when they go on the lash aagain,then we won't waste our time or hard earned,travelling to watch our hungover team,what respect they have for Paolo and us the fans.none.'

'ferry is known for his betting and drinking, how do i know? i will tell you when he moved to town he rented a place from ESA with caddis, who my ex worked for, they were friends of facebook last season (not sure about this season) he had pics on there smoking, drinking and betting with the lads! so it doesnt surprise me ferry was involved.'

Jesus christ
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #455 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:37:03 »

I went and was in the Aldershot end. Their singing was way way louder than Town and I was well impressed with the singing. There fans were laughing at us due to the lack of noise from the away fans. If Swindon could get behind their team as Aldershot did then I am sure the last few games would have been more enjoyable to watch and more goals to boot.

As for all the Town fans who said they were going in the Aldershot end where the fuck were you? I was a bit worried when we equalised and realised I was the only person jumping for joy and punching the air!  Suicide

All in all, a shit night, but they wanted to win and their fans helped them achieve it for them, a very big win.
All I can say is that I did not hear one Aldershot song on the radio, but obviously I wasn't there but if the radio was anything to go by we totally outsung Aldershot all game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:38:41 »

Recorded this last night,
For the covered terrace we definitely sounded louder!

Apologies for the shakeyness of camera and if you can hear my horrible singing voice...

Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:38:57 »

No tweets from Ferry recently, which is unheard of. I guess most of the players are watching their step.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Peter Venkman

« Reply #458 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:39:09 »

A day or so before contract decisions are made apparently. Meeting the stereotype of footballers not being all that bright.

Or

They have already been told who is staying and who is leaving hence the sour grapes, or at least have an inkling about who are being offered contracts.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:40:03 »

On another note Leyton Orient are being sponsored by samsung and fifa next season

* samsung.jpg (45.65 KB, 600x450 - viewed 157 times.)
Flashheart

« Reply #460 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:41:44 »

Or

They have already been told who is staying and who is leaving hence the sour grapes, or at least have an inkling about who are being offered contracts.

They haven't been told yet JJ

If I was in their shoes, I'd be keeping very, very quiet.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #461 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:43:52 »

They haven't been told yet JJ

If I was in their shoes, I'd be keeping very, very quiet.
If they have not been told or have an inkling then what they are doing is suicide in terms of being offered a contract.

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:45:00 »

On another note Leyton Orient are being sponsored by samsung and fifa next season

Thats us being sponsored by some shit scaffolding company then.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:46:41 »

with a very Arsenal-esque kit

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:47:59 »

Thats us being sponsored by some shit scaffolding company then.

Or Sony & Call Of Duty

optimism!

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: