Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69492 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:59:39 »

Poor team proformance all round and beat by a better team on the night. Conceded very few goal recently but gave them both goals last night. On the up side its still very much in our hands and the park of death wasn't scary at all  :)Think we will draw at Gillingham and win the title at home to Vale.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:02:09 »

Poor team proformance all round and beat by a better team on the night. Conceded very few goal recently but gave them both goals last night. On the up side its still very much in our hands and the park of death wasn't scary at all  SmileyThink we will draw at Gillingham and win the title at home to Vale.

That's because it was full of coppers!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:04:55 »

Di canio demands the dedication he puts in himself from his palyers,which to some could be seen as extreme.
The players not having a day off for 7 weeks after his arrival,The minimal time he has taken off for his parents deaths,the running he does alone around the training ground for hours,player bust ups etc etc tell us how dedicated he is to fitness and application to the job.

That is coupled with how he shoots from the hip and wears his heart on his sleeve,but that is what makes the man he is.

And this is exactly what the club needed after the debacle last season.

dporter

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:06:37 »

According to the shots forum we were very quiet last night and barely sang? Sounded loud on the radio i thought.

People that went last night......

I thought we were pretty loud last night, there were times when we were subdued i.e. after we conceded but on the whole we were making plenty of noise!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:20:24 »

Listened to the second half on the radio and you could pretty much only hear Town fans.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:35:25 »

According to the shots forum we were very quiet last night and barely sang? Sounded loud on the radio i thought.

I videoed some of it on my phone for my lad - we were loud - no doubt about that. Quiet at 1-0, 2-1 down.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:41:45 »

Listened to the second half on the radio and you could pretty much only hear Town fans.

Well in that case, there were some selectively directed microphones being used!  Their fans in the East Stand didn't make a lot of noise in the first half, but really picked up after the break.
Flashheart

« Reply #442 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:56:38 »

youths doing themselves no favours on twitter at the mo
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:58:57 »

in what way? I can't see Twatter at work
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:00:59 »

youths doing themselves no favours on twitter at the mo

Storey and Grant ?
Flashheart

« Reply #445 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:02:03 »

in what way? I can't see Twatter at work

Stuff like this

Conor Thompson ‏ @conorthompson24  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Read the advertiser today and realised I'm a really good player #how'syourconfidence #professionalism #scapegoat #probswatchedusplay

Thing is, PDC said nowt about their ability.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:08:09 »

Comments like that will ensure they get released in the next few weeks although I would be surprised if many of the youths got retained either way.

PDC threatened to have a clear out at the end of the season of those with bad attitudes due to the mbeing able to get us promoted and then relegated...passionate man you've got to love it, if only a few other managers were the same maybe there wouldn't be so many players with issues
ChinaWhitenRed

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:12:22 »

I went and was in the Aldershot end. Their singing was way way louder than Town and I was well impressed with the singing. There fans were laughing at us due to the lack of noise from the away fans. If Swindon could get behind their team as Aldershot did then I am sure the last few games would have been more enjoyable to watch and more goals to boot.

As for all the Town fans who said they were going in the Aldershot end where the fuck were you? I was a bit worried when we equalised and realised I was the only person jumping for joy and punching the air!  Suicide

All in all, a shit night, but they wanted to win and their fans helped them achieve it for them, a very big win.

Change must come through the barrel of a gun
Dozno9

« Reply #448 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:15:32 »

I went and was in the Swindon end. Our singing was way way louder than Aldershot and I was well impressed with the singing. Our fans were laughing at them due to the lack of noise from the home fans. If Aldershot could get behind their team as Swindon did then I am sure the last few games would have been more enjoyable to watch and more goals to boot.

My view.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:22:55 »

Stuff like this

Thing is, PDC said nowt about their ability.

Oh dear

Aaron Oakley ‏ @aaronoakley1994

Retweet
    Favorite
    · Open

“@estevens19: Don't understand how you can comment on a team you've never watched?” cuz he does what he wants, he does what he wantttssssss

They are not happy bunnies
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: