Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69497 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:28:37 »

They'll have to forfeit the game from the sound of it. Hope it goes ahead and we get 3 points properly.

Agree completely. Would be a terrible way to secure promotion.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #301 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:28:47 »

Maybe it was Sunday

Which is exactly what I am getting at.

Either a monster sesh, or perhaps a sesh the night before. PDC kept on saying how they were 'blurry'.

I reckon they were still out on the lash last night
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:31:46 »

With PDC in Italy they may have thought they could let their hair down for a few days. Clearly not.

As for the Gills game it all sounds very interesting. If there is no resolution the FL may have no choice but to award us 3 points. How strange would it be to win the league without even kicking a ball.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:32:59 »

Long and short of it, after saturday they went out to wet Alan Mac's babies head.  Macca is the only one that he felt could get away with that, for obvious reasons, so the worst culprits were dumped to the bench.

Flint, Ferry, JMac I would think were the main culprits.  Holmes ill, Maybe Connell?

Connell and De Vera were both out as well from the accounts of girls I know.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #304 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:34:05 »

I vaguely remember about 10-11 of them out on Saturday! None of them looked particularly pissed but ferry was wearing some shocking peach trousers and for that reason he should be dropped Smiley it looked to me like they were wetting the head of maccas baby
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:36:16 »

That's Connell fucked then. Great. You can understand a few drink to wet the head and celebrate (virtual) promotion. But PDC demands 100% commitment 100% professionalism. And nobody fucks with PDC. If they were out agan on Sunday and heaving in training on Monday he might have more of a point mind. Who knows.

Reminds me a bit of the Macari days with spotters dobbing in some players. Even at the Rock in Ciren.

Its good to get clarification from Watkins that the Gills game goes ahead with home and away fans, or not at all. I think that ensures it will go ahead 100%. No way can Scally can go through with it and risk a FL and home fans backlash. And the council and plod will know this.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:39:13 by Batch » Logged
Mackem

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:36:41 »

PDC on sky sports news now
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:36:50 »

Where's this notion of a forfeiture by Gills come from? Are you making shit up again Si?
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:37:34 »

Well just on the train back. Thought our lineup was weird, only just found out why going on here.

Thought we played like we have since Wembley. Pretty crap. The defence was noticeably shit though, we wouldn't have conceded those 2 goals normally I don't think.

And as much as I like Roman Murray as a person (he looks like a nice bloke) he's not very effective. At all.

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:37:50 »

Think its all getting blown out of proportion. I doubt the players did anything terrible just got pissed on saturday.
Think everyone needs to calm down in particular the manager whose emotions must be all over the place at the moment.
woolster

« Reply #310 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:38:10 »

With PDC in Italy they may have thought they could let their hair down for a few days. Clearly not.

As for the Gills game it all sounds very interesting. If there is no resolution the FL may have no choice but to award us 3 points. How strange would it be to win the league without even kicking a ball.
on tonights display this would be a result, that was shite and in front of 50% of the attendance, play like that away at the pikeys and forget a party
Flashheart

« Reply #311 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:38:21 »

I'm guessing you don't work as a professional sportsman.

Great guess, got it in one.

If you are a professional sportsman yourself, I'm sure the TEF would love for you to tell us all how hangovers affect sports people differently from non-sports people.
Flashheart

« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:40:21 »

Reminds me a bit of the Macari days with spotters dobbing in some players. Even at the Rock in Ciren.

If memory serves me right, PDC has done the exact same thing.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:41:07 »

Where's this notion of a forfeiture by Gills come from? Are you making shit up again Si?

On the radio Watkins just said it would leave the FL with a dilemma as their is no precedent. Wonder if Pie heard a different interview somewhere??
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:44:24 »

Still gutted.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: