Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69515 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:02:37 »

His performance or his off field behaviour? I'm away from a radio now!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:02:46 »

Ha ha, "they play like the shit" .....funniest interview I've heard in ages. He is a legend!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:05:50 by Huwwy » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:02:57 »

Having a go at Flint.

Um, he said bollocks Smiley

And SHEET!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #273 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:02:59 »

They were hungover today then?

Seems as though that's what he is saying
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:03:06 »

His performance or his off field behaviour? I'm away from a radio now!

Off field (on piss by sounds of it)
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:03:34 »

PDC getting very emotional over his mum

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:04:01 »

While the cats away (in italy) the mice will play

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:04:30 »

Well that was nothing short of dogshite. Two awful goals to give away and we never really looked like scoring penalty aside.  I don't think their keeper had a save to make.  Very disappointing, but fair play to Aldershot, they worked very hard and looked more like the team who are top of the league.  Totally wrong team selection tonight, daft to mess around with it like that.  My opinion of Murray lessens each game, might as well not have been on the pitch for most of the game.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:04:55 »

Ferry as well now then.  Makes a bit more sense why they were all on the bench then

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:05:02 »

A summary...

- Last 3 games we were very lucky, deserved to lose by more today
- Only Alan McCormack can be excused for what happened the other day, but others don't have an excuse. Some think everything is done, going out more often, drinking more, already on their holidays
- I will not give people holiday until we've won promotion, and people under contract here need to watch how they behave
- If I have to play the youth team at Gillingham I will. The problem is the youths don't have the professionalism and the desire either. The players need to respect me, the club and the fans.
- If we keep going this way
- It's not a coincidence that the two centre halves made mistakes today. Players were "shit" today.
- Ask him (Flint?) why he fell down like a little rabbit. Ask him why, and see if he has the bollocks to admit it's because he was out the other night.
- You can't change a game if 8 or 9 players are blurry
- The fans are angry to travel this far and watch a rubbish show. I am angry as a manager. The players have to say sorry to the fans and feel it.
- You saw Aden Flint and Simon Ferry. What have they done before I was here? They will become good players if they behave. Fortunately they only switched off two weeks ago.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:05:02 »

Clearly emotion getting the better of Paolo here. Wouldnt like to be in that dressing room right now as a player thats for sure.
kaufman

« Reply #281 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:05:22 »

stating the obvious but I bloody love our manager, explains
the decisions made.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:05:27 »

Fuck, Ferry and Flint in the shit. Really needed Ferry for the Championship. Fact he came on maybe he has chance still?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:07:28 »

Bloody hell, all go here isn't it?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:08:28 »

Slightly off topic to Paolos interview but i think its clear how much we miss Ritchie. People thought we could live without him back in January but he is such a key player for us.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: