Poll
Question: How many Town games have you attended this season?
None - 15 (13.6%)
1-5 - 25 (22.7%)
6-15 - 22 (20%)
16-25 - 35 (31.8%)
>25 - 13 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 100

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: More TEF navel-gazing  (Read 17326 times)
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 20:16:56 »

My round trip is 70 miles from just outside Cheltenham. 

Have made it to all the home games this season plus, Crawley, Orient, Yeovil, Chesterfield, Franchise, Newport, Cheltenham, Notts County, Walsall, Fleetwood, Coventry, Sheff Utd and Crewe away. 

Much prefer the away trips to home games.  Really hoping we can get into the championship this time so that there are some better/different trips to make next season.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 20:21:42 »

Much prefer the away trips to home games.  Really hoping we can get into the championship this time so that there are some better/different trips to make next season.

At a recent away game, I was chatting to a couple of young fellas, who told that as a consequence of preferring away games, and not having a lot of $, they don't bother with home games, but travel to most away....we're all different.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 22:28:51 »

At a recent away game, I was chatting to a couple of young fellas, who told that as a consequence of preferring away games, and not having a lot of $, they don't bother with home games, but travel to most away....we're all different.

Any particular 'away' game Reg, or are you totally making this up ? Bearing in mind that 'travel' to away games costs a few more $.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 23:28:24 »

Any particular 'away' game Reg, or are you totally making this up ? Bearing in mind that 'travel' to away games costs a few more $.

If you enjoy away games more and you have a certain budget, then the bit extra is worth paying I suppose.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, April 3, 2015, 11:20:16 »

Previously I've been a ST holder of many years standing, but now I can only manage to attend a couple of games a season. It's been only one home game so far this season.

It's nothing to do with ticket prices etc just simply personal circumstances prevents me from coming more often. Seeing some of the post match reports and comments on match day threads this season makes me long for a ST again given the type of football we've been playing.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 04:03:35 »

I live in London, and have a season ticket. However this has proved a bad investment as my job changed shift patterns so I ended up working most weekends.

Done 4 home and 2 away I think. Bad form.

Jump to: