Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 45   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Power phone in tonight 6pm  (Read 125169 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:27:22 »

i left that phone-in mostly enthused about our future with Luke Williams in charge.
Flashheart

« Reply #436 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:29:45 »

i left that phone-in mostly enthused about our future with Luke Williams in charge.

If it's true that Williams said he wanted no more players, then I'm right with you.
REDBUCK

« Reply #437 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:32:01 »

Was just about to mention that politicising the banners would not have helped the cause.

Also Power strikes me as an old fashion football person rather than a cheerleader at an American style Jamboree.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:32:27 »

I agree with that. Granted there's one or two things most of us don't like about the club. We can't deny we are on a much nicer road than before.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:34:39 »

Anyone ask about relations with the Trust, or the lack of them?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:37:25 »

I'm an hour behind. Interesting we have 2 deals for players done in principle already.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:40:22 »

Anyone ask about relations with the Trust, or the lack of them?

Yes he says Steve Anderson meets them regularly. And they are good people. and are a plus for the club that are appreciated.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 20:43:32 »

Does say something that most of the calls were moaning about the food and the catering Smiley
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 21:18:33 »

Yes he says Steve Anderson meets them regularly. And they are good people. and are a plus for the club that are appreciated.

Latest supporters club newsletter says SA also met with the supporters club in February too so maybe he does exist after all
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 21:23:30 »

Only  heard the last 25, nothing too insightful. Confident and composed but anything tricky was sidestepped or "ask Steve" 'd.

Not that there was too much tricky presented. Still don't like his media approach, sort of fudged the Trust question (probably rightly so) and still can't warm to him. Not that it matters - if the club moves forward then great.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 21:39:32 »

The only item I thought he fudged was the Cooper/Williams scenario. Its obvious they fell out, but don't think we'll know why. And if you mean tricky by the DRS bogs need a deep clean, then yeah I'd be passing that onto someone else as well..
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 23:30:39 »

The only item I thought he fudged was the Cooper/Williams scenario. Its obvious they fell out, but don't think we'll know why. And if you mean tricky by the DRS bogs need a deep clean, then yeah I'd be passing that onto someone else as well..

I felt the lack of an  AGM was allowed to pass without much comment from Power or much pushing/ probing from Hodgetts. Other than that, seemed a fairly open exchange. Time will tell.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 23:47:37 »

Well if the club do genuinely appreciate the Trust as a plus for the club, they seem to be hiding it well. And the "regular meetings" seems to fly in the face of what was said at the Trust AGM? LP glossing it up a bit or SA not keeping the boss fully in the loop?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 01:15:03 »

Dunno, though pets commented on the AGM but not that piece, so I'm guessing the latter.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 08:12:16 »

Well if the club do genuinely appreciate the Trust as a plus for the club, they seem to be hiding it well. And the "regular meetings" seems to fly in the face of what was said at the Trust AGM? LP glossing it up a bit or SA not keeping the boss fully in the loop?
I'm an hour behind. Interesting we have 2 deals for players done in principle already.
Heard the same last - "our business will be done early" - let's hope it works this time!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 45   Go Up
Print
Jump to: