Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bloody Disgraceful  (Read 1917 times)
unclemark

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 09:08:42 »

I saw some City fans last night which left me far from impressed.  I was walking towards the ground when these 2 men, stinking of alcohol pushed passed my Uncle and said "Get the f**k out of the way".  They could barely walk 'cause they were so drunk.  They then started bellowing "Hello Hello we are the City boys Hello Hello we are the City boys, so if you are a Swindon fan surrender or you'll die 'cause we all follow the City!"  They were complete yobs, and although we (myself, my Dad and my Uncle) thought they were too drunk to be a threat, we crossed over to the other side of the road.  When we came to the traffic lights, the city fans crossed over the road when the lights changed and they got beeped and nearly ran over by a car.  One of them responded by saying "f**k off" and he kicked the car very hard, I think it even made a dent.  Later on I saw some violence outside the club shop where a man was punched, but I don't know whether it was a City or a Town fan.  Anyway it appears that City have the worst fans I have ever seen; violent and not very vocal.  I just don't see the need for that kind of aggression at the end of the day, it's only a game.
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 10:42:15 »

Shocking! :-))(
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 11:27:45 »

They were walking down County Road after the game chanting stupid things at us. What's the point?!

They sang more in that 5 minutes than they did during the whole game.
Nils

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 11:36:56 »

They are just moronic. Surprised the car driver didnt get out and knock 10 bells of shite out of them.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 12:31:37 »

I agree, mindless fucking pricks.

You would think in this day and age that hooliganism would have died the death it deserves.
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 12:38:14 »

Stupid chavs! Hopefully some of them got arrested - Just bad loosers

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 12:40:28 »

Do they not realise how fucking stupid they look bouncing up and down and trying to barge past the police in the stratton bank. Looks ridiculous.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 12:47:13 »

Yeah well they proved yesterday what a bunch of pikeys they are.
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 13:11:01 »

I think you could go on and on with this one. It went off all over the place.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 13:17:01 »

atmosphere was fuckin mental in arkells, im sure a few got arrested, some of those arrested are known or related to people on here me thinks.
Spencer_White

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 13:20:29 »

certain poster on here said he didnt like football anyway.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 13:21:41 »

i think we speak about the same people spencer Cheesy
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 14:07:42 »

Funny how they couldnt make any noise during the game.  
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 15:05:11 »

City fans are scum thats why I hate them so much,even gave me and my dad some abuse when I went there a couple of seasons ago.Don't let them ruin it though,at the end of the day we beat them fair and square Wink

RED ARMY
Danjackson10

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, November 12, 2005, 16:10:39 »

Quote from: "nozza"
I saw some City fans last night which left me far from impressed.  I was walking towards the ground when these 2 men, stinking of alcohol pushed passed my Uncle and said "Get the f**k out of the way".  They could barely walk 'cause they were so drunk.  They then started bellowing "Hello Hello we are the City boys Hello Hello we are the City boys, so if you are a Swindon fan surrender or you'll die 'cause we all follow the City!"  They were complete yobs, and although we (myself, my Dad and my Uncle) thought they were too drunk to be a threat, we crossed over to the other side of the road.  When we came to the traffic lights, the city fans crossed over the road when the lights changed and they got beeped and nearly ran over by a car.  One of them responded by saying "f**k off" and he kicked the car very hard, I think it even made a dent.  Later on I saw some violence outside the club shop where a man was punched, but I don't know whether it was a City or a Town fan.  Anyway it appears that City have the worst fans I have ever seen; violent and not very vocal.  I just don't see the need for that kind of aggression at the end of the day, it's only a game.

well i respond my wacking it into 1st and running the dick over!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: