Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what I learned last night  (Read 4770 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 07:25:36 »

Quote from: "Richard4acre"
In response to my thoughts i have been called lueless an idiot and blind. Bloody hell!!

Well, it's a forum as you say, where people can freely post their opinions. That happens to be their opinion of your opinion. Or are they not allowed to have an opinion of your opinion? If you see what I mean.

FWIW, I thought Aljofree was outstanding at Northampton and him and Ifil were rock solid. I didn't go on Tuesday so I cannot judge. You may be right. Maybe he did suddenly start playing like a mong for no reason whatsoever :?
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 07:50:38 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
In response to my thoughts i have been called lueless an idiot and blind. Bloody hell!!

Well, it's a forum as you say, where people can freely post their opinions. That happens to be their opinion of your opinion. Or are they not allowed to have an opinion of your opinion? If you see what I mean.

FWIW, I thought Aljofree was outstanding at Northampton and him and Ifil were rock solid. I didn't go on Tuesday so I cannot judge. You may be right. Maybe he did suddenly start playing like a mong for no reason whatsoever :?

I agree. This is a forum and every one is entitled to there own opinion. I hate it when people start calling others names or getting very aggressive etc just cos they dont agree with someones opinion.
red macca

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 08:23:51 »

Quote from: "Give us an S"

I agree. This is a forum and every one is entitled to there own opinion. I hate it when people start calling others names or getting very aggressive etc just cos they dont agree with someones opinion.
Fuck off
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 08:24:51 »

You forgot the smiley Macca.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
red macca

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 08:36:42 »

I meant it though  Cheesy
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 09:39:15 »

No you don't agree with me at all. I'm saying there's nothing wrong with a bit of name calling if you think some one else is talking complete bollocks. That is the whole point of this forum.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 10:00:51 »

Ifil has come of age big time.
Ajofree is a panic striken muppet whenever the ball comes near him ie hoofs it away even when i space. Him and Ifil shouldnt work together as theyre identical.

i don't quite understand.

If Ifill and Ajofree are identical then surely we have 2 very solid centre backs?

And also your contradicting yourself big time if you say Ifill has come of age and then in the following sentance say that he is similar to Ajofree and hoofs the ball everytime and panics?Huh?!!!!

my-velocity

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 10:38:23 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Tozer was the worst player on the pitch by a mile.

Commingues wasnt that bad, he had a lot of the ball. Roberts, good. Aljofree is still a very good player. Arrierta is just a fancy name, hes shown nothing. Didnt get what people were on about at Supermarine, I thought he was crap. Sturrock needs to get on with it, always waiting for an extra bounce.

Brezovan dropped a cross, Phil Smith will start on saturday.

Tozer was brilliant tuesday night, he's still young and to play like that was outstanding in my eyes. Sturrock was our worst player tuesday night by far. Also Arrieta hasn't really had a full 90 minutes in a league or cup match so it's a bit harsh to say he's just a name, Sturrock needs to give him a chance.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 11:44:00 »

No you don't agree with me at all. I'm saying there's nothing wrong with a bit of name calling if you think some one else is talking complete bollocks. That is the whole point of this forum.

Sorry i read it wrong. If the name calling is just lighthearted then fair enough. I couldnt care less what anyone else thinks of me to be honest but i do feel some people go over the top on here at times.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: