Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ticket office parking warning  (Read 3762 times)

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 11:03:23 »

if you go by car to buy tickets dont be surprised if you get a parking ticket.
 the parking warden lurks about waiting to pounce.
the jobs worth seems to get a kick out of the easy tickets he can hand out down there.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 11:04:26 »

did you get one arriba?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 11:04:53 »

Park in the slanted spaces against the wall right outside and you should be ok as its technically staff parking. I think.
fatbury

« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 11:09:44 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Park in the slanted spaces against the wall right outside and you should be ok as its technically staff parking. I think.

SHHHHH dont tell everyone .... oh bugger! :roll:
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 11:14:14 »

I had a dream last night my car got crushed by the wardnes in Old Town.

Its got so bad now I usually get away with a cheeky grin and Im so sorry madam, they are jobsworths!

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 11:15:41 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Quote from: "STFCLady"

SHHHHH dont tell everyone .... oh bugger! :roll:

Hardly going to be a surge of Swindonians descending on the ticket office now is there!
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 11:30:53 »

Fuck me, what were you doing buying all 14,000 seats?

It takes 2 minutes, just keep an eye out.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:20:12 »

i have a simply fix to the problem. DON'T BREAK THE PARKING RULES!. I hate people who moan when they get a parket ticket 90% of the time it is because you broke the rules. Get over it!!! I've had one aprking ticket and that was beacuse I parked in a disbaled bay. I knew I shouldn't but thought I'd give it a go I lost fiar play.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:27:55 »

Quote from: "Homer"
i have a simply fix to the problem. DON'T BREAK THE PARKING RULES!. I hate people who moan when they get a parket ticket 90% of the time it is because you broke the rules. Get over it!!! I've had one aprking ticket and that was beacuse I parked in a disbaled bay. I knew I shouldn't but thought I'd give it a go I lost fiar play.

Bollocks. Parking in a disabled bay is a lot different from parking in an empty car park for 5 minutes.

A 10 minute grace period in the latter is common sense. If people are getting ticketed straight off the fucking jobsworth deserves all the grief he or she will get.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:35:35 »

Quote from: "Batch"

Bollocks. Parking in a disabled bay is a lot different from parking in an empty car park for 5 minutes.

A 10 minute grace period in the latter is common sense. If people are getting ticketed straight off the fucking jobsworth deserves all the grief he or she will get.

5, 10, 15, 20 where do you draw the line. The rules are the rules if you wanna park in this empty space you must complie with the rules if you don't you'll get punished. Simply "if you can't do the time don't do the crime" or in your case stop being a pikey and pay the £1 or whatever it is to park.

Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:36:20 »

oh I also forgot to say I had a disabled passanger at the time.

blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:39:46 »

It's 20p to park there for an hour. I'm sure it wont break your bank.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:42:58 »

20p!!!! legs to stand on none!

sonic youth

« Reply #13 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 12:56:35 »

i didn't realise it was a pay and display car park :?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, February 1, 2008, 13:04:21 »

Quote from: "Batch"

5, 10, 15, 20 where do you draw the line. The rules are the rules if you wanna park in this empty space you must complie with the rules if you don't you'll get punished. Simply "if you can't do the time don't do the crime" or in your case stop being a pikey and pay the £1 or whatever it is to park.

As you say rules are rules (use of common sense is no defense) - it's also against the rules to enter the CG whilst intoxicated, therefore I presume you agree everyone should be breathalysed before entering? I'm just wondering at what point you suggest deciding if people are too drunk:

10, 35, 50 or 100 micrograms of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: