Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: smokers  (Read 3193 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:36:21 »

This is probably going to be a shock to some but as a smoker i wouldnt go as far as saying i agree with the smoking back but i would say im not bothered to be honest, just live with it, im not going to kick up a fuss, i have been on holiday to NYC past 2 years and both times the smoking ban was in place, no one moans there, they deal with it, go outside, and if im honest i hate waking up in the morning with my whole room smelling like shit due to my clothes, so now thats not going to happen, i can actualy wear the same jeans the next day.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:38:41 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "Barry Scott"
It hasn't changed me, although i will now think about giving up just to fuck everyone off. After all everyone giving up creates a massive tax blackhole which everyone then has to cover.

The government don't want people to give up, as they pay the treasury too much. Amusingly, when everyone has given up every whinger will have to cover the tax shortfall therefore increasing there own tax burden and reducing smokers'.

So non-smokers, less tax and smokers around or more tax and no smokers? Very clever.

Putting another spin on that...

Less smokers equals less of a burden on the NHS, so would mean less tax needed to fund it.

Less heart disease, lung cancer, emphesyma (sp) etc.etc,etc.

Fuck it, I might even try and give up myself Cheesy

Now you have gone healthy happy clappy hertha  Tongue ....if you drive, will you, and others give up polluting my envoironment with  cars and fumes???
I have a license, but dont see the need for a Car.
If i have to give up smoking for the benefit of others in enclosed spaces, then others should consider carefully what they are about.
We all live in a fairly concealed envoironment....Its called Planet earth, and the thermometers are rising!!
Tree hugging, smoke afflicted Millom.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:47:51 »

Quote from: "millom red"
It hasn't changed me, although i will now think about giving up just to fuck everyone off. After all everyone giving up creates a massive tax blackhole which everyone then has to cover.

The government don't want people to give up, as they pay the treasury too much. Amusingly, when everyone has given up every whinger will have to cover the tax shortfall therefore increasing there own tax burden and reducing smokers'.

So non-smokers, less tax and smokers around or more tax and no smokers? Very clever.

Less smokers equals less of a burden on the NHS, so would mean less tax needed to fund it.

Now you have gone healthy happy clappy hertha  Tongue ....if you drive, will you, and others give up polluting my envoironment with  cars and fumes???
If i have to give up smoking for the benefit of others in enclosed spaces, then others should consider carefully what they are about.
We all live in a fairly concealed envoironment....Its called Planet earth, and the thermometers are rising!!

Funny you shoulf bring the enviroment in it,

i have a friend who is very big on recycling to help the enviroment, but for some reason they only collect paper form her area, and with numerous emails and calls to the coucil to give her bins for cand/glass etc, the council still say no. the coucil have said the only way for her to recycle is to go to the nearest depot, but due to her not driving (she has a licence, but due to enviromental reasons doesnt use a car) it would totaly defeat the object if she was to do this.
stupid fucking council
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 13:23:09 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
Quote from: "millom red"

Funny you shoulf bring the enviroment in it,

i have a friend who is very big on recycling to help the enviroment, but for some reason they only collect paper form her area, and with numerous emails and calls to the coucil to give her bins for cand/glass etc, the council still say no. the coucil have said the only way for her to recycle is to go to the nearest depot, but due to her not driving (she has a licence, but due to enviromental reasons doesnt use a car) it would totaly defeat the object if she was to do this.
stupid fucking council

Stupid fuckin government more like!!!

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 13:41:38 »

same diference Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: