Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fuck off tosser...  (Read 22725 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 18:41:51 »

...can I be the first to put out the welcome mat for our newest member.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 18:46:17 »

Is that me? Or are there other, newer, tossers on here?

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 18:50:15 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Is that me? Or are there other, newer, tossers on here?

I'm all for inclusion of ethnic minorities, so feel free.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 18:56:47 »

Thank you. I am deeply, deeply, touched.

It's All Good..............
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 20:05:23 »

I assume you mean Newburyroyal Reg?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 20:15:59 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
I assume you mean Newburyroyal Reg?

Indeedee....I'm getting a bit pissed with these Plastics creeping onto here, its a bit like posy ale drinkers seeking out  a spit and sawdust local for the characters and traditional ambience.  I fart in their general direction.
Dazzza

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 21:20:30 »

Being serious I don’t think I’ve ever seen a posy ale drinker.  Could you give me the stereotypical rundown please?

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 12, 2006, 21:31:07 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Being serious I don’t think I’ve ever seen a posy ale drinker.  Could you give me the stereotypical rundown please?

My first experience of a posy ale drinker, was in Shepperton, where the punters some of whom were employed in the film industry tried to convince me of the efficacy of Arkell's 3 B's, their guest beer, as being the authentic taste of Wiltshire.

Not sure there is a stereotype, but in this case think Extras.
Newburyroyal

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 22:47:37 »

Just noticed this now. Bit pathetic in my opinion. Whats wrong with posting on another teams website if your intentions are good? Im not on the windup and none of my posts are provocative. Not gonna rise to the plastic debate, as its invalid and doesnt make sense. I take an interest in local football.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 06:17:21 »

Quote from: "Newburyroyal"
Just noticed this now. Bit pathetic in my opinion. Whats wrong with posting on another teams website if your intentions are good? Im not on the windup and none of my posts are provocative. Not gonna rise to the plastic debate, as its invalid and doesnt make sense. I take an interest in local football.

I don't give  a shit about your opinion....you're in the wrong place Plastic .

I wouldn't call Newbury exactly local either.

What's wrong is that this isn't an open forum like say Rivals or to a lesser extent thisissstfc.......most of this site is dedicated to non football issues, pay your dues in this department like the resident scummer and you may get accepted.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 08:20:24 »

Some kind of initiation is in order I think.

At the next Reading game you go to, you have to wear a red Swindon shirt, get evidence, then post it on here.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 08:42:34 »

Good for you mate. Nothing wrong with taking an interest in local footy. Welcome to our forum  Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 09:15:24 »

i think reg was a bit harsh on you but dont get no ideas about hunting him down or nowt Wink

i look forward to reading some decent posts from you.
Newburyroyal

« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 11:57:37 »

Thanks to most of you, I will stick around and post on the non-football issues like I have done yesterday,etc.

Reg can;t be bothered for an argument, hate me or whatever im not bothered. Thrive on the hate.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 17:44:45 »

Thanks to most of you, I will stick around and post on the non-football issues like I have done yesterday,etc.

Reg can;t be bothered for an argument, hate me or whatever im not bothered. Thrive on the hate.

Don't kid yourself....just seems a bit odd that a Reading fan should post on a Swindon site, when looking for local football when Brentford is much closer.

It'd be like me posting on a Bracknell Town board....a bit strange (I'll leave it to Justin Tomlinson)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: