Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Well done  (Read 2292 times)
msnquaker

« on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:00:03 »

You were the better team today. We just didnt "get it together" at all in the first half. Second half was an improvement, but our defence needs bolsting quickly.

A little bit disappointed with the time-wasting your lot showed, but saying that, we've done the same thing before so I can't have too much to complain about.

Good luck this season. Not that I think you'll need it. I can see you winning this league by a country mile.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:11:02 »

What a nice quaker.

Good luck to you.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:12:50 »

Not sure about winning it by a country mile but we can't help but be confident after this start. We HAVE to keep it going though and in past years complacency has been our downfall
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:45:56 »

Quote from: "msnquaker"
You were the better team today. We just didnt "get it together" at all in the first half. Second half was an improvement, but our defence needs bolsting quickly.

A little bit disappointed with the time-wasting your lot showed, but saying that, we've done the same thing before so I can't have too much to complain about.

Good luck this season. Not that I think you'll need it. I can see you winning this league by a country mile.
cheers mate.nice words good luck to you aswell
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:49:58 »

Cheers...

Not sure why you left Joachim on the bench so long, then put him on the left wing?
farmer geoff

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:50:29 »

thats nice good luck to darlington and david duke

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:50:46 »

Quote from: "msnquaker"

fair play.
a question for you.why are your crowds so poor?
sonic youth

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:52:14 »

because they're shit
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 23:34:12 »

Darlington smells

/
W56196272
msnquaker

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 20, 2006, 10:57:28 »

To be fair our crowds are always like this. The stadium is far, far to big and was only built for the ego of our former chairman George Reynolds.

The rumours are Joachim was more of a chairman/Sotnick signing rather than Hodgys, and maybe thats why he never started.

When he came on he was more or a left forward (we played three) which was our downfall.

You lot had four in midfield, and bossed the game from there. We should of changed it as soon as we went 2-0 down, as it was clear the 4-3-3 wasn't working.

We need a centre-half and fast, preferbly two.

Our captain Keltie was injured yesterday, and we badly missed him. He's our ball winner, tackler etc. Without him we looked piss-poor.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, August 20, 2006, 11:00:50 »

good old george reynolds,his comb over was quality Soapy Tit Wank
kaufman

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 20, 2006, 12:02:37 »

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39671000/jpg/_39671777_reynolds203.jpg

i dont know what you mean
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: