Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: mcphee  (Read 5478 times)
SwindonStevo

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:26:18 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
hang on, i'm being called a sad boy by someone about four years younger than me - how's that work?

let me try and explain it to you in short and easy to understand words...

mcphee is alright.

he works hard.

he passes the ball good.

he makes goals happen.

he runs around a lot more than others.

however...

he is not a goalscorer.

he doesn't win headers.

this means he's not one of the worst players ever, ok?

cureton's a cunt

you may be older than me but does that automaticly mean your right? does that mean you can patronise me even though your the one whos resulting to making sad little insults to liven up your patehtic life?

ive seen no evidence that he makes goals happen, he had made afew passed...granted.

if you want a runner we should get darren campbell up front. we need someone who can actually play football, it might be a start. curetons a cunt? I dunno why you think that but even if he is....hes a cunt who can play football and id rarther have a cunt who can play football than a hard working running nice guy who cant.
sonic youth

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:30:23 »

respect your elders, kid.

i'm not saying mcphee is a brilliant player, just that he is far from the worst player ever to wear a town shirt. he'd be relatively effective as a support striker for a goalscorer, doing the donkey work for a lazy cunt like cureton to net a few goals.

and cureton is a cunt. an utter fucking cunt. a horrible intolerable little man.

he can score a few goals but fuck him, goalscorers aren't that hard to come by. he's hardly set the world alight either.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:35:53 »

i respect my elders if they dont behave like hormonal adolescents.
sonic youth

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 21:40:55 »

hush or i'll throw my colostomy bag at you
Amir

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 22:53:34 »

I think he's been our best player on a couple of occasions, even if that hasn't meant too much.  Not convinced I want him here next season but that's a different matter.

And for all that has been made of missed chances at the far end of the season, I believe our real problem has been creating.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 12:51:28 »

I think Lucas is as good as McPhee and he's not even an adult yet.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 16:44:02 »

McPhee is an ok player, as said he works hard but he does seem very awkward in the box when it comes to chances.  For that reason I reckon we won't keep him, Peacock and Lukas can fill the same role if needed.  I'd prefer to get someone with some power and pace upfront, especially if we did keep Cureton.  Then we'd have a real mixed bag to choose from.

FWIW, I thought Pook looked very good at the back.  less need for him to keep up with the game or use creativity, which he seems to have issues with.  Maybe we should consider him as a defender in the future.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 16:47:03 »

think Pook could make a decent right back...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 16:47:51 »

Quote from: "DV85"
think Pook could make a decent right back...

You always have to go too far. Wink
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, May 7, 2006, 18:38:34 »

Quote from: "SwindonStevo"

you may be older than me but does that automaticly mean your right?

Yes.
Devon Red

« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 03:03:25 »

mcphee.........pretty shit. hope we dont sign him
fatbury

« Reply #41 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 08:43:56 »

McPhee .. the new Shaun Close .. actually thats an insult to Shaun ... at least he scored once
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, May 8, 2006, 17:39:51 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
McPhee .. the new Shaun Close .. actually thats an insult to Shaun ... at least he scored once

Was that the goal at Oxford in the first minute (we lost 5-3 I think). The goalie should have saved it too.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: