Poll
Question: Where will Town end up at the end of the season?  (Voting closed: Saturday, March 3, 2007, 17:24:07)
Champions - 1 (1.6%)
Automatic promotion - 13 (21%)
Promotion via the play offs - 7 (11.3%)
Play offs missing out on promotion - 41 (66.1%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has Your Opinion Changed.....  (Read 2323 times)
cavpete

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 4, 2007, 07:11:22 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i didn't vote as i dont think we will even make the play-offs

same as but i voted getting into play offs and missing out on promotion.

quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 09:49:09 »

I always thought we would struggle tbh - these are (mainly) the same players that got us relegated last season...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 10:38:31 »

Quote from: "quinnismyhero"
I always thought we would struggle tbh - these are (mainly) the same players that got us relegated last season...

Smith
Vincent
Williams
Weston
Evans
Timlin
Zaboub
Noubissie
Sturrock

Yes. Other than those nine they are indeed mainly the players we had last season :?
Sharky

« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 14:27:44 »

Quote from: "strooood"
i still maintain we are having a blip and we're not really getting cast adrift of the autos... we WILL hit some form before the end of the season whether its enough or not is another matter...

anyway, i've been watching ipswich playoff semis and final from 2000 with my ipswich flatmate and it made me remember the buzz of the playoffs, so it wouldnt be that bad.
until we lose.

But you know what would happen don't you in the playoffs!!!
Wycombe in the final and Mooney would pop up and score in the 97th minute or something daft to keep us down!!!

I love the idea of the playoff excitement, but its an excitment i'd be more than happy to miss out on and slip in in 3rd place!

I have a funny feeling we will get to the last game of the season and be 3 points adrift of walsall in 3rd and it'll be all down to that game and goal difference!
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 14:49:27 »

I'm going to stay positive and say we will go up automatically.

I said we'd stay up last season though, so that may just be misplaced optimism. Crying
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 5, 2007, 14:53:35 »

I had us down for mid table to play offs before a ball had been kicked this season.  The first few months provided a realisation that the teams were worse than I had imagined and a bit of well organised boring football may well have got us up in the top 3.  Seems my original prediciton may not have been too far off in the first instance.

I can see us being just as likely to lose every game for the reast of the season, as win them all.  It really seems that way, just depends which of Sturrocks teams turn up on the day at the moment.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: