Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC vs Barrow AFC pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 27391 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #375 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 10:39:36 »

Cheers MPM, who is he then?
AKA Dolph.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 12:26:27 »

Not sure i would be putting Gristwood in with Powers hard men probably a bit unfair. Gristwood from my understanding(may be wrong) was also fucked over by our previous owner and has a security contract with the club.
I honestly wouldn't read into him being at the club

So much so that one of Powers companies is still registered to BGs address for YE 31 March 2022?

If i had a fallout with someone, i wouldnt allow them to use my address (or on the flipside wouldnt have any correspondence sent to that address).

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07837783/officers

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 12:29:46 »

AKA Dolph.

I recognise the name.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DMC

« Reply #378 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 12:30:27 »

So much so that one of Powers companies is still registered to BGs address for YE 31 March 2022?

If i had a fallout with someone, i wouldnt allow them to use my address (or on the flipside wouldnt have any correspondence sent to that address).

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07837783/officers

Yes
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 12:31:36 »

Talking of powers various companies I have always wondered what he was/is using SALUBRITAS ET INDUSTRIA LIMITED for?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 13:07:43 »

Do the Tom Broadbent people still do the pre-match 'entertainment' out of interest? Or was that dropped after the Carlisle effort?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 13:24:02 »

Do the Tom Broadbent people still do the pre-match 'entertainment' out of interest? Or was that dropped after the Carlisle effort?

It was on this week. I didn't really notice it being annoying, just enthusiastic which I guess irritates some.

Mind you I think the DRS speakers are working again but they aren't great.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 13:25:24 »

It was on this week. I didn't really notice it being annoying, just enthusiastic which I guess irritates some.

Mind you I think the DRS speakers are working again but they aren't great.

Horses for courses Batch.

Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 13:56:43 »

The Tom Broadbent guys have definitely calmed themselves since their first attempt.

I don't mind them too much, but I found the cries of bullying after the Carlisle game to be rather childish. Rather than accepting it for the car crash that it was.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 08:57:48 »

I don't mind them too much, but I found the cries of bullying after the Carlisle game to be rather childish. Rather than accepting it for the car crash that it was.

Yeah agreed, i didnt actually see any personal abuse (which i would of course condemn if there was any)- just people calling it out for what it was.

You cant give it the biggun singing McKirdy songs to Carlise fans and then start crying when people dont like it.

Hows this one looking btw Girl Giggle

https://twitter.com/stfcHanners/status/1556110362046513152

The condescending tone 
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 09:02:49 »

I mean, fair play for not deleting that. But er, less fair play for tweeting it in the first place!
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 09:04:49 »

Yeah agreed, i didnt actually see any personal abuse (which i would of course condemn if there was any)- just people calling it out for what it was.

You cant give it the biggun singing McKirdy songs to Carlise fans and then start crying when people dont like it.

Hows this one looking btw Girl Giggle

https://twitter.com/stfcHanners/status/1556110362046513152

The condescending tone 

Seems a well meaning chap but totally blinded to reality by being given a little bit of access. As I have said before the LS Pod has improved since they were kicked out of the tent.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 09:14:16 »

Yeah LS Pod are decent. They seem to capture my mood quite accurately every time.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 09:19:16 »

Wow, that's a rotten tweet.  I do vaguely remember the live space at the time, was quite bullish/dismissive of people who didn't share the same sentiment. They (Broadbent lounge) mean well and any free stfc content is welcome... but the execution and views are definitely questionable at times. Opinions and arseholes. I listen in from time to time, a guy called Nigel contributes sometimes - makes for great listening.

Also found it a little bizarre he used a picture of the women team to counter the slogan on banner that was outside the CG. Everyone is bang within their rights to express all views, i 100% back this with all things regarding the club, whether that be you defending/supporting or calling/questioning something at the club, but this felt abit like point scoring with a team (STFC women) that you'd assume had no relevance to the banner...

They have the relationship with club and have the access that LSPOD and Fools rush in don't, so be ideal if they get Angus or Clem on very soon to answer some fan questions.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 09:24:56 by MangoRed » Logged
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 09:24:05 »

Seems a well meaning chap but totally blinded to reality by being given a little bit of access. As I have said before the LS Pod has improved since they were kicked out of the tent.

LSPOD always has been the original and premium STFC content for me. Paved the way for these other local outlets to have audiences to watch their stuff. They held club account to again around 30 mins on the post barrow episode. Ive said it a few times already but if you haven't, listen to Dan Hunt talk about the clubs arrogance towards supporters on the post Hartlepool ep- fantastic listen. Fools Rush in is really good content also - straight talking guys. No wonder neither get the access haha.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: