Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Celtic lose 5-0  (Read 8836 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 19:32:44 »

Rangers lose 3-0 at home to the wee team and Hearts march on with a 2-1 win over Motherwell despite having the worst referee I have seen for a long time trying to spoil the game!

Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League Table
                         P GD PTS
1 Hearts             5 12 15
2 Kilmarnock      5 5 10
3 Hibernian         5 4 10
4 Rangers           5 2 9
5 Celtic               4 2 7
6 Inverness CT    4 2 7
7 Aberdeen          5 1 7
8 Motherwell        5 -4 4
9 Dundee Utd      4 -4 4
10 Falkirk           5 -7 3
11 Dunfermline   4 -2 2
12 Livingston      5 -11 1

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #76 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 22:15:17 »

Well done Hearts!, fucking Hibs cunts!. :evil:
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:12:42 »

The Hibs result got a big cheer when it was announced as it has opened up a 6 point gap between Hearts and Rangers!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Spud

« Reply #78 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:14:03 »

Rangers will soon make that up.....

Id never cheer an Oxford result. :|
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:16:43 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Imagine Swindon were top of the premiership and Oxford had just beaten Chelsea to open up a six point gap between Town and the West London club, would you cheer then? :roll:

Spud

« Reply #80 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 01:04:22 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"

Imagine Swindon were top of the premiership and Oxford had just beaten Chelsea to open up a six point gap between Town and the West London club, would you cheer then? :roll:

No id be quite happy that we were in the Premiership and topping the table ahead of Chelsea.....
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 10:10:02 »

No id be quite happy that we were in the Premiership and topping the table ahead of Chelsea.....

Well, it is never going to happen, Oxford will never get into the Premiership! Wink

Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 10:49:17 »

Rangers lose 3-0 at home to the wee team and Hearts march on with a 2-1 win over Motherwell despite having the worst referee I have seen for a long time trying to spoil the game!

Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League Table
                         P GD PTS
1 Hearts             5 12 15
2 Kilmarnock      5 5 10
3 Hibernian         5 4 10
4 Rangers           5 2 9
5 Celtic               4 2 7
6 Inverness CT    4 2 7
7 Aberdeen          5 1 7
8 Motherwell        5 -4 4
9 Dundee Utd      4 -4 4
10 Falkirk           5 -7 3
11 Dunfermline   4 -2 2
12 Livingston      5 -11 1

I like the look of this table, nice to see Rangers and Celtic 4th and 5th. Wish it would stay like that to make it more interesting.
Spencer_White

« Reply #83 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:10:58 »

Get it back on sky sports!
Spud

« Reply #84 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:37:25 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Get it back on sky sports!

No chance of that!, Setanta prefer to rip off fans by charging huge amounts for their season ticket, the recent Rangers Vs Celtic game was £7.99..... :shock:  :?
Spencer_White

« Reply #85 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 13:00:49 »

Its the Old Firms own fault.

Sky payed really good money for the SPL all through the nineties. The Old Firm gorged themselves on a larger and larger portion of the cake. Now they are with shitty setanta, and have only a tiny cake to share and very little coverage.

It would have been unthinkable in say 95/96 that Sky would ever dream of just dumping the SPL. That was part of the Gazza effect, but still its unbelievable how much the stock of the league has fallen. Its unbelievable the greedy big 2 didnt see it comming! Sky ditched the SPL without a wimper from fans 3 years ago.

Still, interest is up this season. Well done Jam Tarts!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 13:31:42 »

Sky payed really good money for the SPL all through the nineties. The Old Firm gorged themselves on a larger and larger portion of the cake. Now they are with shitty setanta, and have only a tiny cake to share and very little coverage.

It would have been unthinkable in say 95/96 that Sky would ever dream of just dumping the SPL. That was part of the Gazza effect, but still its unbelievable how much the stock of the league has fallen. Its unbelievable the greedy big 2 didnt see it comming! Sky ditched the SPL without a wimper from fans 3 years ago.

Livvy away next weekend which I can't make (I don't think I would get a ticket anyhow) and then Rangers at home which is a massive game!  Beers

Spud

« Reply #87 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 14:32:08 »

Livvy away next weekend which I can't make (I don't think I would get a ticket anyhow) and then Rangers at home which is a massive game!  Beers

Damn i wanted to go to that!, you still play Rangers twice at Home though dont you?.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 14:41:37 »

Damn i wanted to go to that!, you still play Rangers twice at Home though dont you?.

I have missed out Caley Thistle at home!  Oops

Yep, we play Rangers twice at home, and possibly again after the league split in April/May. (not sure how this works!)

September 24th - Hearts v Rangers
December 17th - Rangers v Hearts
March 18th - Hearts v Rangers

If you are planning on coming up, I have plenty of room in the flat if u want to kip! Cool

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 18:09:44 »

Celtic win 4-0 at Dunfermline to climb up above Rangers.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: