Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King will drop igoe and duke then?  (Read 1096 times)
Barry Scott

« on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 11:20:30 »

I was concerned that with King signing players, when would he tell duke and igoe to just fuck off.

Well on thisis, i saw this quote and felt relieved that king has said something along these lines to rid myself of them resigning.

King said: “If I get someone else before Sammy makes his mind up, then fine. If he misses out because he’s waited then that’s his problem.

Would apear that should he sign players then they don't have a chance, which pleases me, cause my patience with them wore very thin months ago.
Britchy

« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 12:16:02 »

i think it would be funny to see igoe without a club seeing as he is taking so long to decide what he wants to do. Use his wages to sign lee holmes is what i say on a season long loan
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 12:21:29 »

Encouraging stuff as both appear to be well on their way now.

Thought Igoe may stay but then the Millwall link cropped up which if he has any sense he'll grab with both hands.

If both offers are still open then hopefully it may mean there is potential for a couple more signings.

red macca

« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 13:40:42 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Encouraging stuff as both appear to be well on their way now.

Thought Igoe may stay but then the Millwall link cropped up which if he has any sense he'll grab with both hands.

If both offers are still open then hopefully it may mean there is potential for a couple more signings.
i think millwall will go down this year
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 13:54:28 »

I used to like them, but i don't anymore.

I have over 26,000 shares in Millwall (holdings plc) and they are now worth about 11p. I bought them when i liked millwall, the shares soon fell like shit out of horse and became worthless, but it made me hate the team for such a stupid teenage purchase!
 Oops

For this reason i wouldn't mind seeing them in league 1.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 14:03:07 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
I used to like them, but i don't anymore.

I have over 26,000 shares in Millwall (holdings plc) and they are now worth about 11p. I bought them when i liked millwall, the shares soon fell like shit out of horse and became worthless, but it made me hate the team for such a stupid teenage purchase!
 Oops

For this reason i wouldn't mind seeing them in league 1.

Each or all in? Smiley
Barry Scott

« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 16:44:39 »

worth 0.07p per share today, so about £18! Cheesy  Cool

Well the positive is that its more than i thought, but they are unsellable anyway now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: