Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 24599 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 21:51:51 »

Sam Parkin:
- Bit of an improvoement
- Didnt come out of traps quick enough
- Vigs kept score down
- Rallied in 2nd half. Showed a bit of character that has been lacking
- Franchise comfortably seeing out game
- Goalkeeper at fault for Norris goal
- Branco missed out on a header just before. Headed the second chance down for a good goal.
- Kasim injured.
- Flat four when Thompson went off and Brophy came on. Looked more solid
- More attacking towards the end. Brophy for Thompson made us more attacking
- Thompson looked like a problem with his foot.
- Southend on Monday. Have to take something out of character shown today. Just defensively we need to be better. Huge gaps in the middle of the defence.
- Jan transfer window: Need everything except a keeper. Would be catastrophic if Vigs go. Deffo full back needed. Hylton and Norris showed that they would be good squad players. Need someone to partner Obika. More creativity and some pace required in wide areas.
- Sure that we have been monitoring young prem players. We have brought experience in before. Maybe a L1 or L2 CB might come in.

Williams coming up soon!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 21:58:45 »

-  Started too slow, came back but left too much to do
   - not sure if oppo were good or if it was our mentality
 (belief or tactical)
- We look at everything. Tonight we looked like we tried to come back into it which we haven't always.
- Maybe the opposition took their foot off the gas....but we left it too late to come back at 2-0 down
(obika wing back)
- Those that know him well..started as a winger. Can put the ball in the box. Not a surprise for us...
- The team is never stronger without Nathan...(some drivel). Some problem with "authotic insert" (corrects gait) and caused pain - thinks we can sort it out.
(are you running out of ideas)
- no, sometimes the penny drops by saying things over and over. ....

damn, my battery ran out on radio..NMH?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 21:59:14 »

Nathan off because his boot was injured.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:01:02 »

I'd like to see Parkin given the job as manager cos he says good things and is a legend
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:01:56 »

Williams:
- Started too slow
- Came back into game. Left too much to do
- Not sure if opposition were good or we were poor
- Didnt weather storm well enough
- Looked like we might get back into game
- Going 2-0 down allowed us to have more of ball as they took foot off gas
- Smith shown he's not afraid to battle for a shirt
- Obika started career wide as left winger. Felt he could start there an improve team
- Thompson. Problem with his boot insert which caused him pain.
- Tried different systems, players. Are you running out of things to try? We'll keep trying. When penny drops and people take more responsibility then we may move forward
- Thought fans were fantastic tonight. Team were bouyed by it at half time.
- Pleased Brophy made impact when he came on.
- Kasim ankle injury
- It was a not lose game. Can we survive? Think we battle more than we have. Doesnt look like we over passed. Looked more direct. Thats what we are trying to do. Got ball forward quickly and caused problems
- Very clear lines of communication with Sherwood pulling strings. Players completely understand heirachy. At moment we are not getting as many victories as we want but its not because of commuincation problems or uncertanty between Williams and Sherwood instructions

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:02:36 »

-  Started too slow, came back but left too much to do
   - not sure if oppo were good or if it was our mentality
 (belief or tactical)
- We look at everything. Tonight we looked like we tried to come back into it which we haven't always.
- Maybe the opposition took their foot off the gas....but we left it too late to come back at 2-0 down
(obika wing back)
- Those that know him well..started as a winger. Can put the ball in the box. Not a surprise for us...
- The team is never stronger without Nathan...(some drivel). Some problem with "authotic insert" (corrects gait) and caused pain - thinks we can sort it out.
(are you running out of ideas)
- no, sometimes the penny drops by saying things over and over. ....

damn, my battery ran out on radio..NMH?
Did my best but it was a little muffled.

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:04:09 »

Such a predictable, shit squad we've assembled.

Feel like we need 4 or 5 good signings before anyone leaves. Ridiculous to think we can't even try a basic 4-4-2 because we've got no wingers, for a start. That in itself is a joke. Loads of fans have become disillusioned during Powers reign and I'm currently well on my way.

Massive month ahead. Need incomings straight away but can see us waiting until Jan 31st when we've lost a few more games.

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:05:04 »

The movement in the transfer window is going to keep us up or send us down.  Really wouldn't give a damn if any of the players went with the exception of Vigs. Surely we wouldn't get enough for him at the moment to be worth selling him? If he goes, I honestly think I'm done.
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #158 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:05:28 »

Frustrating. Reasonable  performance undone by a baffling starting line up and the usual defensive frailties. Gotta wonder how long we'd  have persisted with it had Thompson  not broken down again. Instant improvement. (Shock). Bring on the window. Good vocal backing, they gave us something  to shout about for the most part. Hmph. Football hey? Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:09:56 »

Really wouldn't give a damn if any of the players went with the exception of Vigs. Surely we wouldn't get enough for him at the moment to be worth selling him? If he goes, I honestly think I'm done.
Oh do behave!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:11:22 »

Did my best but it was a little muffled.

Thanks dude, much appreciated by us all.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:18:45 »

Really thought we'd get something today, their home record is so bad, as is our away - something had to give. Obviously need serious reinforcements - I'd say 6. Hopefully have another go at getting Aaron Pierre. Fail to improve this squad and we will comfortably go down.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:31:10 »

The only good thing about this side, is cashing in on their predictable shitness. Preshitable perhaps.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:37:42 »

- Very clear lines of communication with Sherwood pulling strings. Players completely understand heirachy.

I'm glad somebody does!

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 22:58:57 »

Better than Millwall performance but only because we didn't give up. Why we persist in playing 3 at the back is beyond me. Looked much better when Brophy came on and we reverted to a 4. There is a lack of intensity in our play with and without the ball. We seem to coast through games only showing the necessary desire in occasional 10 minute spells. The number of crosses and shots they had because we didn't close them down was laughable. We need some strong characters in and quickly.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: