Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shrewsbury Town v Swindon Town matchday thread  (Read 22472 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 17:48:27 »

On a different note, it was clear that if he stays then Hunt is relegated to the third coach in the team. Sheridan manager, Wright assistant, Hunt sat back in the bench
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 17:53:16 »

Hi Peter,

None taken , he gives everything in every match and I am his biggest critic tbh.

You should see the shit he is taking on Twitter !! OMG  never seen anything like it at any previous club. He just sent me them all through, and apparently he is the worst player to ever wear a Swindon shirt.

Young players take time to ignore vile posts something I have just told him to do.... Trolls don't realise how they affect people a form of bullying in my book with no backbone.

Anyway...onward and upward heres to Tuesday... and no 2 goal start.

Sadly we have some absolute twats that let us down.
The Facebook lot just ignore as well as a few twitter kids.
Equally we have a cracking set of loyal Supporters that travel up and down the Country, Jonny will hopefully see and hear this very soon. KTF.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:02:25 »

I don’t do much social media, but I find it hard to believe those comments. It’s obvious he’s a very talented young player.

God knows I’ve seen some right old shite in 50+ years.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:04:50 »

I don’t do much social media, but I find it hard to believe those comments. It’s obvious he’s a very talented young player.

God knows I’ve seen some right old shite in 50+ years.

Same here and that needs its own thread! The shittiest players to wear a Town shirt😁

So, give no fucks
REDBUCK

« Reply #364 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:04:51 »

Sadly there are always amateur unpaid coaches on all social media outlets only to keen to offer advice whether they know what they are talking about or not. Some of it gets very offensive obviously.

He's got this far listening to those paid to offer advice hopefully he'll ignore all other noise and keep doing what he's produced so far.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:06:55 »

One of the problems I have with social media that the comments are so unbearably fickle - one minute a player is the ‘GOAT’ the next the very same player is deemed shite.
Young players need encouragement & support, they are learning the game and - as with any player - will have ups & downs, that is just part of the game. It hardly makes players want to come here and perform if they have the misfortune to read such drivel

I come from a land down-under
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:13:06 »

Great comment on the Adver site by some bellend berating Kovar who was only playing because of his loan agreement with Man Utd.

They don’t even look at the team selection.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #367 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:13:39 »

Same here and that needs its own thread! The shittiest players to wear a Town shirt😁
Been done a few times in the past, many special mentions to Shaun Close....

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Rapidflyer

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:14:45 »

Thanks  Clap, its nice to see realistic replies from proper fans , the minority just don't realise that the majority of players do actually read social media which just didn't happen in my day and they are only human , he will learn and even Hunty said as he come off "finishing" someone's getting tonked shortly..... Cheesy

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:15:39 »

Sadly we have some absolute twats that let us down.
The Facebook lot just ignore as well as a few twitter kids.
Equally we have a cracking set of loyal Supporters that travel up and down the Country, Jonny will hopefully see and hear this very soon. KTF.
Hope this doesn't alterr his opinion of us as a c!ub.  He's got talent and he's already showing us that,  let your boots do the talking Johnny, these knockers will soon move onto another victim once they realise you don't bite.  Let your goals do the talking, from what I've seen you have a good future in football, just ignore the knobheads.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:15:59 »

Don’t take any notice RapidFlyer. I think it’s because most Town fans love jazz.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #371 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:19:04 »

Don’t take any notice RapidFlyer. I think it’s because most Town fans love jizz.
Correct.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:21:45 »

iv said numerous times already. jonny smith is hands down our most creative and dangerous player and is so so important to this season. even with bad games he is still our biggest threat.

the best creative players in the world are wasteful. because they are the ones that take the most risk. ignoring the direct comparisons take bruno Fernandes. he is so wasteful on occasions but it needs that one occasion to come off for it to create a goal.

jonny smith is nightmare for any left back and without him our team becomes very short on outlets and ideas.

yh yh I love the lad. no shame.
come on you redssss

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:22:47 »

Thanks  Clap, its nice to see realistic replies from proper fans , the minority just don't realise that the majority of players do actually read social media which just didn't happen in my day and they are only human , he will learn and even Hunty said as he come off "finishing" someone's getting tonked shortly..... Cheesy

I echo what others have said. Jonny is clearly a very talented footballer, and has shown that a lot already here. Today he got in good positions but for whatever reasons lacked the final ball but he’s a young player who is improving. Hope he knows that the vast majority of Town fans are right behind him.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 18:23:44 »

Don’t take any notice RapidFlyer. I think it’s because most Town fans love jazz.

https://i.imgur.com/ib4Npwd.gif?noredirect

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: