Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loan Market  (Read 3014 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 14:52:49 »

Official sight has Wilson saying a loan is imminent.  Will happen tomorrow.  No names though.

Never knowingly overstated.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 23:14:15 »

what about free transfers i know if a player is without a club he can sign.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17 on: Friday, March 19, 2010, 10:47:12 »

I understand that we can only sign a free transfer if the player was already a free agent at the end of the last transfer window.

e.g. if the player was a free agent on or before the 1st February then we could sign him as long as its before the transfer deadline day on the last Thursday in March.

If he was made a free transfer after 1st February then he is unable to sign for any club until the start of the next transfer window.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, March 19, 2010, 20:01:37 »

I understand that we can only sign a free transfer if the player was already a free agent at the end of the last transfer window.

e.g. if the player was a free agent on or before the 1st February then we could sign him as long as its before the transfer deadline day on the last Thursday in March.

If he was made a free transfer after 1st February then he is unable to sign for any club until the start of the next transfer window.
sounds abit harsh but i dont think there are any notable free agents out there. what about noble who was released by shitty, has he found a club yet? good attacking CM
One F In Fitton

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 01:33:02 »

If we had a doofus like Andy King or Malpas in charge I'd be tempted to contact the club to say "Careful of the 5 loan-player limit", what with a points-deduction being the probable punishment, but with our current incumbent? No need to be concerned. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: