Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fabrice muamba  (Read 25168 times)
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:20:26 »

In resus situations I have been involved with, ist actually not that common that you get to use the defib! Unfortunately if your in a rhythm that does not require a defib your chances are not that great.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:23:08 »

Yeah as you say dan it wont let you shock them if theres no rhythm
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:26:27 »

How horrible,  poor guy hope he pulls through
We don't have one at our leisure centre
It's an absolute joke
Got told that there's like a 5% (maybe less) chance you'll bring someone back without one???
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:36:43 »

It's an absolute joke
Got told that there's like a 5% (maybe less) chance you'll bring someone back without one???
if your condition requires the use of a defib it definitely helps your chances of survival! I find it mental that leisure centres are not required by law to have a defib, even with the added complication of resuscitating someone on a pool side
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:37:38 »

A lot of leisure centres still don't have them even though they hold regular classes for people who have been referred there by their doctors. After four minutes it's something like 15% per minute less chance of recovery.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:51:54 »

Poor chap is now reported critically ill in intensive care Sad

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~2663856,00.html
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:52:23 »

Official statement from bwfc says that he is critically Ill in the intensive care unit
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 21:58:55 »

Praying he pulls through. Its like Marc Vivien Foe and Phill O Donnell all over again Sad

Watching SSN, and the paprazzi are circling the hospital like hawks. Fucking scum the lot of them

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 22:08:36 »

It's an absolute joke

Having spent a lot of time in America they are everywhere.  They even have them in McDonald's.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 22:22:46 »

In my village there are defibs in the farm shop & the social centre so why on earth we don't have one at work is shocking - we have a new staff trainer though & think she's going to insist we get one

I'm glad I'm compitant in CPR & would know what to do if someone collapsed but I hope to god I never have to witness a player collapse like that at the county ground
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 22:23:27 »

Well said Ollie...
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 22:26:46 »

In the last 2 weeks, and within a 300 yard radius of my home. An elderly woman has been strangled, another has died in a house fire, a 9 year old girl was knocked down and killed and a 20 year old died in a scooter accident. I didnt see any of this on SkySportsNews. I guess a Congolese guy earning thousands each week playing for Bolton fucking Wanderers strikes more of a chord in the community based society of modern Britain.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 22:28:25 »

In the last 2 weeks, and within a 300 yard radius of my home. An elderly woman has been strangled, another has died in a house fire, a 9 year old girl was knocked down and killed and a 20 year old died in a scooter accident. I didnt see any of this on SkySportsNews. I guess a Congolese guy earning thousands each week playing for Bolton fucking Wanderers strikes more of a chord in the community based society of modern Britain.
what sports were they playing?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 22:28:41 »

In the last 2 weeks, and within a 300 yard radius of my home. An elderly woman has been strangled, another has died in a house fire, a 9 year old girl was knocked down and killed and a 20 year old died in a scooter accident. I didnt see any of this on SkySportsNews.

Why would any of that be on Sky sports news?

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 22:30:13 »

Last week my sons football team won 12-0, that didn't get a mention either.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: