Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: a crappy joke  (Read 513 times)
DMR

« on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:16:15 »

that we've all heard in some form or another but this one made me laugh

there is a reading fan, and oxford fan and a swindon fan on holiday in saudi arabia when they are all caught drinking alcohol. this is saudi arabia is a serious offence and is not taken lightly. they are put infront of a jury and manage to escape with just 500 lashes. the day of the lashing arrives and luckily for the 3 jailbirds it is a public holiday in saudi arabia meaning their sentence is reduced to 20 lashes and they can have 1 wish before they receive the lashing. the reading fan goes up first, his wish is to have a pillow strapped to his back. so they strap a pillow to his back but it breaks after 10 lashes and he crawls off with blood pouring from his back. the oxford fan is up next, he wishes for 2 pillows. the pillows are strapped on but they are broken through after 15 lashes. the oxford fan crawls away in pain. it is now the swindon fans turn to take the lashings but just before the wish is given the lasher speaks up 'as you are from the place with the best football team in the world i will grant you 2 wishes'. the swindon fans 1st wish is to take 5000 lashings. the lasher says 'ah you are a very brave man, and your second wish?' to have the oxford fan strapped to my back!
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:17:35 »

yes, that's a crappy joke. But cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: