Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GREATEST SWINDON GOAL  (Read 6758 times)
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 19:02:18 »

Igoe vs Bradford City
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 19:36:20 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
Colin Calderwoods 80 yarder against Port Vale in 89 I think it was. Not an important goal but it takes the piss out of Beckhams effort.

Thats my fave ,it was shown on Saint and Greavsie Cool

/
W56196272
red macca

« Reply #47 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 19:53:49 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Melksham Red"
Colin Calderwoods 80 yarder against Port Vale in 89 I think it was. Not an important goal but it takes the piss out of Beckhams effort.

Thats my fave ,it was shown on Saint and Greavsie Cool
loved that show
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, July 4, 2005, 20:04:40 »

I loved Saint and Greavsie too, did they not run out of footy they could present and ended up showing 'Endsleigh league highlights'?

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.juegomania.org/Saint%2Band%2BGreavsie/fotos/spectrum/1/1507_t/Foto%2BSaint%2Band%2BGreavsie.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.juegomania.org/spectrum/1507&h=192&w=256&sz=22&tbnid=tlFF-dwPfmkJ:&tbnh=80&tbnw=107&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsaint%2Band%2Bgreavsie%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
I 8 Razor

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 20:15:33 »

maskells goal at prenton park,  tranmere in the second leg of the play off semis where he dummied the keeper and stroked it in,
so much skill and composure under alot of pressure because the goal was pretty important aswell
(to put us 5-3 up on aggregate i think)
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 20:51:18 »

Quote from: "I 8 Razor"
maskells goal at prenton park,  tranmere in the second leg of the play off semis where he dummied the keeper and stroked it in,
so much skill and composure under alot of pressure because the goal was pretty important aswell
(to put us 5-3 up on aggregate i think)

Never forget that, one of the best matches ever, and did we need that goal at the time, tons of pressure from Tranmere.

Moncur's 1st half goal wasn't bad either.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 20:54:23 »

I could only watch that game on teletext unfortunately.  The first leg was extroadinary though.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 20:58:58 »

1st game was class too. 2 up in 3 minutes, then Aldridge had a goal disallowed straight after that. One of the best starts to a game I've seen.

Steve Vickers, he must still have nightmares about those two games now. Cool
CARTMAN

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 00:43:07 »

ty goodens vs gillingham was a peach as well
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 01:54:59 »

Don Rogers brace against Liverpool in the the League Cup, in 1970.  The defence that held the record for 18 goals against in 42 league games didn't have a prayer.
!!Humphreys!!

« Reply #55 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 18:21:34 »

Nah Rory fallon my first Swindon game, now been to every game since becuz ov it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soapy Tit Wank
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 18:55:52 »

I have a few, not going for moments but the goals themselves.

George Ndahs scissor kick against Sheffield United. (voted goal of the season)
Rory Fallons overhead kick against Bristol City.
Parkins against Leeds. It was such a great team goal.
Gurneys against Leeds. Class free kick.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 19:36:10 »

John Moncur at Liverpool was a beaut-and wasn't even in MOTD goal of the month but if one of the top sides had scored it it would have been talked about for months.Horlock v Soton in the FAC was another but Maskell's at Wembley is my favourite

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 19:56:46 »

Speaking of great goals, not really Swindon related but  does anyone know where I can find a video of possibly the greatest goal ever scored. Matt Le Tissier's one where he flicks it over three defenders and then volleys it into the net. That was pure class.

I often try to replicate it and once managed at least something vaguely similar but haven't seen it in ages.

I'm fairly sure I didn't imagine it though it is possible.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 20:31:46 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Speaking of great goals, not really Swindon related but  does anyone know where I can find a video of possibly the greatest goal ever scored. Matt Le Tissier's one where he flicks it over three defenders and then volleys it into the net. That was pure class.

I often try to replicate it and once managed at least something vaguely similar but haven't seen it in ages.

I'm fairly sure I didn't imagine it though it is possible.

That Le Tissier goal is my joint favourite of all time along with Gazza's against Scotland.  

You may see that goal on this DVD if you want to shell out £14.99

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/entertainment/dvd/52806-dvd-sport-dvd-football-legends-matt-le-tissier-dvd.html

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: