Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good Luck To AFC Wimbledon  (Read 11240 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:37:59 »

Great news.

Surely now Franchise will have to drop the 'Dons' part of their name as there is only room in the league for one Dons.

Also opens up the possibility them meeting each other in the Carling Cup or JPT.

This result also puts two fingers up to the 2 men of the 3 men committee who let Franchise take their place in the FL, and then dismissed the possibility of a breakaway team ever succeeding.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 18:40:52 »

Great to see Wimbledon back where they belong. A great achievement it has to be said.
Spencer_White

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 19:08:24 »

Great news.

Surely now Franchise will have to drop the 'Dons' part of their name as there is only room in the league for one Dons.

They wont. They have proven time and time again that they have no shame.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 19:40:07 »

Great news.

Also opens up the possibility them meeting each other in the Carling Cup or JPT.

This result also puts two fingers up to the 2 men of the 3 men committee who let Franchise take their place in the FL, and then dismissed the possibility of a breakaway team ever succeeding.

Did that last bit ever genuinely happen?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 19:40:28 »

Excellent news, well done to AFC Wimbledon hopefully a good away day next season
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 19:40:56 »

Did that last bit ever genuinely happen?

It certainly did
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 20:10:22 »

Surprised to see that the attendance was only a shade over 18,000. Thought it would've been higher, shame the game wasnt scheduled for the Emirates.

Well done to the Dons though.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 20:39:13 »

Surprised to see that the attendance was only a shade over 18,000. Thought it would've been higher, shame the game wasnt scheduled for the Emirates.

Well done to the Dons though.

Luton fans boycotted, because of the high price of tickets....a wise decision.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 20:43:11 »

Luton fans boycotted, because of the high price of tickets....a wise decision.

What sort of prices were they? 
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 20:49:22 »

£45 i think but with extra for booking fees etc
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 20:55:45 »

£45+ , fuck me thats expensive, don't blame them for not going.

Thanks, thats answered my question then... so while we're on a roll I've got another for you...

I've got this rash... etc
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 00:07:31 »

absolutely massive result for real football tonight, no real illfeeling for luton but afc's promotion is a real kick in the face to anyone that thought that they were saving a club by allowing some club winkleman made up in his head take on the real dons subscription to the league.

shame on those that let this happen in the first place and even more so to those in mk that didn't have the foresight to see that it is possible to build a club from nothing with the correct guidance.

proof that real spirit can still make a difference.

a very proud fan a of real football tonight i am
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 09:37:42 by Kinky Tom » Logged
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 00:17:41 »

absolutely massive result for real football tonight, no real illfeeling for luton but afc's promotion is a real kick in the face to anyone that thought that they were saving a club by allowing some club winkleman made up in his head take on the real dons subscription to the league.

shame on those that let this happen in the first place and even more so to those in mk that didn't have the foresight to see that it is possible to build a club from nothing with the correct guidance.

proof that real spirit can still make a difference.

a very proud fan a of real football tonight i am, really quite humble aswell actually
This in a very big way.  Footy isn't about the owners, it isn't about the managment, it isn't about the players but it's about the supporters
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 04:58:25 »

This in a very big way.  Footy isn't about the owners, it isn't about the managment, it isn't about the players but it's about the supporters
had MK folowed this roote I would have had some respect for them but for me the 'dons' will always be wmbledon not MILTON KENES who don't even have a D in their name - sory but your approch to entering the league can only be compared to hitlers approach to entering poland, totaly repulsive...
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 05:26:12 by triseros » Logged
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 05:01:40 »

by the way I'm drunk and in boston,,, and not wak at 6 in the morning it's one here and I'm dunk... did I mention that already?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: