Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rovers Away  (Read 22820 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 17:17:50 »

Most people have been getting their tickets this week. why don't they make it easy for everyone and give us the whole stand behind the goal.

Because there from Bristol...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 17:18:41 »

I went into the ticket office yesterday afternoon and they only had a few standing tickets left.

Dont think we've ever been ones for buying in advance, its so rare that you have to. Is it pay on the gate?

A few years back against Chester away we sold about 250 tickets and about 1,000 turned up. The food was sold out before I even got there.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 17:21:26 »

No, it is all ticket

I come from a land down-under
South Gloucester Gas

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 17:33:36 »

Most people have been getting their tickets this week. why don't they make it easy for everyone and give us the whole stand behind the goal.

Mate I am a S.T holder but we have a complex system for the Becks south stand. If big teams play and sell all the 900 seats we are kicked out and relocated. On this one we held up selling in order to determine the away interst. As it was ROVERS felt TOWN will not sell many more than 1100 in total. Therefore, we are now able to sit right next to TOWN fans. You have 300 seats we have 600 seats. I went in to collect my Beck South Stand ticket and exchanged for voucher 11.

But I also understand you have Charlton & Fulham away which in a sense justifies why your average fan can't afford so much money. To pay £60-70 in December for away fans is a lot of cash for TOWN fans...
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 17:36:16 »

Bit shit getting season ticket and getting moved.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 18:31:30 »

I went into the ticket office yesterday afternoon and they only had a few standing tickets left.

Dont think we've ever been ones for buying in advance, its so rare that you have to. Is it pay on the gate?

A few years back against Chester away we sold about 250 tickets and about 1,000 turned up. The food was sold out before I even got there.

Friday night.  We won sixth time in a row (or fifth) and Bristol City had some players done by the police.  A good day. Cheesy

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 18:40:17 »

Mate I am a S.T holder but we have a complex system for the Becks south stand. If big teams play and sell all the 900 seats we are kicked out and relocated. On this one we held up selling in order to determine the away interst. As it was ROVERS felt TOWN will not sell many more than 1100 in total. Therefore, we are now able to sit right next to TOWN fans. You have 300 seats we have 600 seats. I went in to collect my Beck South Stand ticket and exchanged for voucher 11.

But I also understand you have Charlton & Fulham away which in a sense justifies why your average fan can't afford so much money. To pay £60-70 in December for away fans is a lot of cash for TOWN fans...

Is there any reason why you are typing ROVERS and TOWN in Capital?

Not a criticism, merely a query whether you have some sort of football club tourettes or something.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Talk Talk

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 19:19:29 »

Is there any reason why you are typing ROVERS and TOWN in Capital?

Not a criticism, merely a query whether you have some sort of football club tourettes or something.

Cheesy

I was wondering about that too...
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 19:19:35 »

I thought the same as you Bob.  That kind of money for any footy fan in December is a lot.  If it was aimed at our lot directly then its a bit rich coming from a gas head!   Soapy Tit Wank
bobby

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 11:20:03 »

Anyone going to the pub before this one, if so what one i cant remember the name of the one i went in last season
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 11:22:18 »

We pretty much sold out our allocation the last 2 times we played away to Rovers on a Saturday (the time in between was midweek). I expect the same Saturday.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 13:51:17 »

There was 3 tickets left when I went in earlier, though they said they should be getting a further 100 standing tickets (later today I think).
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 16:26:27 »

I don't get why someone would choose to sit in that tent when they could go anywhere else in the ground.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 16:38:57 »

I don't get why someone would choose to sit in that tent when they could go anywhere else in the ground.

Yeah, because the rest of the ground is pure luxury.
South Gloucester Gas

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 19:08:18 »

Yeah, because the rest of the ground is pure luxury.

I can see I am the subject of lots of stick and banter. But I do hope you will respect the 2 minutes silence since the death of Ron Craig. Like you we are a family club and Ron brought so much passion to his role. When he took over around spring 2007 things changed quickly. Like you we gained promotion, got to a J.P.T final in Cardiff and managed to get to the last 8 of the F.A cup.

On saturday black arm bands will be worn and it will be an emotional affair for players and fans alike. Our brilliant manager Paul Trollope never forgot the support he got as a young manager. I know despite the banter you will respect this deep hole felt by Gasheads.... 

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10328~1900272,00.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: