Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit  (Read 86819 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 17:43:29 »

I love the away kit and I am sat wearing it waiting for the football league show to come one!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 18:04:26 »

The away kit was selling very well prior to the match. I got one also.

The kit is blue with a bit of yellow. We've worn kits with more yellow than that previously.

And what a change to have a new kit this early. I still remember under the Diamond Mike years than we were lucky to get them sometimes in November.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 18:05:41 »

do you think we'll wear it next week?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 18:08:48 »

The away kit was selling very well prior to the match. I got one also.

The kit is blue with a bit of yellow. We've worn kits with more yellow than that previously.

And what a change to have a new kit this early. I still remember under the Diamond Mike years than we were lucky to get them sometimes in November.

The away kit is already available? Defo getting one for my holiday next week then!

Is it pretty decent quality?
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 18:12:46 »

I think the away kit will be a grower Wink
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 18:13:33 »

The away kit is already available? Defo getting one for my holiday next week then!

Is it pretty decent quality?

Yes...and yes, even though at £45 I would've expected the badge to be embroidered on.

Anyway it could be the Palace away shirt...

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/crystal-palace-2012-2013-football-shirts.html

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 18:18:23 »

Stick on badge still? Even though I hate those, I'm willing to ignore it on this one occasion as the shirt is so good.

That Palace kit is awful, especially the away shirt.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 20:11:03 »

Think the shirt is excellent quality. Just keep away from any River Plate fans!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:26:34 »

I love the away kit and I am sat wearing it waiting for the football league show to come one!

me tooo! £50 well spent!!!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 06:01:38 »

My partner loved the Boca Juniors colours when we were in BA - so the away shirt will be my way to introduce her to the world of STFC....thus ending our relationship :-)

I come from a land down-under
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:03:15 »

I don't like anything about the away shirt, but as I won't be buying it, it doesn't really matter.  I like the home one, but it doesn't look very different to this season's?  Didn't kits used to be worn for two seasons?  Why change them every season?  It's a big expense with two young boys.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:17:58 »

I don't like anything about the away shirt, but as I won't be buying it, it doesn't really matter.  I like the home one, but it doesn't look very different to this season's?  Didn't kits used to be worn for two seasons?  Why change them every season?  It's a big expense with two young boys.
Especially as the kids' kit prices have sky rocketed since adidas became suppliers. Used to be around 25 quid for kids' kits, now it's 40-odd just for the shirt
fatbasher

« Reply #132 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:18:08 »

1) I saw some bloke sat wearing one in the legends, looked really neat. I like.
2) Scum fans are wanking themselves stupid over it cause it's yellow and blue. Errr, no it's blue and yellow.
3) I can't wait for the home kit, so my lad can have one.
4) I'm giving up on replica tops for me @ 51 I thinks it's time to wear the generic Town polo shirt with the sponsors on, more classy and It can be worn as a casual shirt more readily than the replica shirt.

Roll on August.
Dozno9

« Reply #133 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 10:01:57 »

2) Scum fans are wanking themselves stupid over it cause it's yellow and blue. Errr, no it's blue and yellow.

Doesn't matter, they won't be seeing it.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 10:08:15 »

The kits are great. Stop. People need to lighten up. Stop. We are the Champions. Stop
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: