Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Franchise.  (Read 30485 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 19:13:48 »

http://www.moocamp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29738

They really really really don't have a fucking clue about football.
BletchleyDons

« Reply #361 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 20:50:07 »

http://www.moocamp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29738

They really really really don't have a fucking clue about football.

It's alright for you. I have to sit with the fuckers every week.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 20:59:25 »

Personally i dont like them in the slightest, BUT, you cant blame the fans who are MK based,supporting what they have, i've got the problem with the ex wimbledon fans who think it's the same team, that is the bit i cant fathom, whatever the rights and wrongs of upping sticks et al. They should have stuck with their team, who will most prob be back in the league next 2-3 years, will they swap back?
BletchleyDons

« Reply #363 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:04:34 »

Personally i dont like them in the slightest, BUT, you cant blame the fans who are MK based,supporting what they have, i've got the problem with the ex wimbledon fans who think it's the same team, that is the bit i cant fathom, whatever the rights and wrongs of upping sticks et al. They should have stuck with their team, who will most prob be back in the league next 2-3 years, will they swap back?

They did. It was the other lot who swanned off to start a new side while their proper side was left to die at Selhurst. Those Wimbledon fans who had the bollocks to stand up to the intimidation, threats and media manipulation from the militant ranks at Kingsmeadow deserve a fucking medal, not critisism from some under-informed bunch of do-right protagonists who thinks it's fashionable to indulge in football politics.

We're supposed to be plastic, but posters like yourself typify the post Euro 96 new fan more than anybody. That's why we laugh at you!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:09:12 »

Bletchley, i haven't got involved in this because I really can't be bothered but please do fuck off now, you are boring me!

That is all!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:09:35 »

Fuck off, you deluded Milton.  The fact that you continue to argue the point that Wimbledon fans abandoned the club (rather than the other way around) shows how removed you are from mainstream opinion.

You support a stolen club.  You will never be accepted.  Now run along and irritate the next set of unfortunates your brand will be playing.
Spencer_White

« Reply #366 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:13:42 »

Come back on here next year and we'll say exactly the same.

And the year after that and the year after that.

You will never be tolerated by us.
BletchleyDons

« Reply #367 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:19:02 »

Fuck off, you deluded Milton.  The fact that you continue to argue the point that Wimbledon fans abandoned the club (rather than the other way around) shows how removed you are from mainstream opinion.

You support a stolen club.  You will never be accepted.  Now run along and irritate the next set of unfortunates your brand will be playing.

Mainstream opinion? Most of the fuckers in this country thought they were doing the right thing by voting the Labour party back into power!

Part of the fun in supporting our lot is the fact it fucks off the likes of you lot, who are so 'Johnny-Come-Lately' with your attitudes that it tickles the arse of me when you accuse us of plasticity.

Swindon used to be a decent club, with fans who could hold their own against the likes of Oxford and the Bristol sides. You're just the same as us now. Replica shirt wearing newbies who don't have a fucking clue, but like to make the right noises so they can 'integrate' properly.

I'd rather be franchise scum any day of the week. And I am!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #368 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:24:48 »

Haha johny come lately,at swindon? Fuckin cock
BletchleyDons

« Reply #369 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:26:43 »

Haha johny come lately,at swindon? Fuckin cock

Look at your fan base a bit more closely next time you climb off your sister, mate. More merchandise than the back of a scousers car.

flammableBen

« Reply #370 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:29:27 »

Really?

Bloody club shop. I knew they were going too far with them mugs.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:30:37 »

They did. It was the other lot who swanned off to start a new side while their proper side was left to die at Selhurst. Those Wimbledon fans who had the bollocks to stand up to the intimidation, threats and media manipulation from the militant ranks at Kingsmeadow deserve a fucking medal, not critisism from some under-informed bunch of do-right protagonists who thinks it's fashionable to indulge in football politics.  

We're supposed to be plastic, but posters like yourself typify the post Euro 96 new fan more than anybody. That's why we laugh at you!
 Plastic, euro 96?? Think not matey, you'll never see as many dongs games i have swindon games, you wont last that long hopefully.
Spencer_White

« Reply #372 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:31:41 »

These attempts to score a wind up are getting a bit desperate now.
BletchleyDons

« Reply #373 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:32:59 »

These attempts to score a wind up are getting a bit desperate now.

Yet you're still reacting to it which kind of pisses over your bonfire, doesn't it?
BletchleyDons

« Reply #374 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:34:40 »

Plastic, euro 96?? Think not matey, you'll never see as many dongs games i have swindon games, you wont last that long hopefully.

Unfortunately for you, I'd say our future is considerably brighter than yours at this moment in time. Our longevity is probably going to piss off a few of our critics but Hey-Ho! Life's a bitch, innit!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: