Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Franchise.  (Read 30490 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:09:44 »

I heard on the Radio that it was that price D'Arso reffing and my heart sank. Doh

Still  havent forgiven him for giving Wycombe 20 minutes of extra time so that cunt mooney could score.

Clems Army!

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:10:19 »

durso got it wrong in the lead up to our goal.they should have had a corner,we got the goal kick then scored.

i dont get why kanu isn't getting praise on here? yeah he should have scored, but his all round play was good today.nalis was good too imo.slow but pretty effective generally i thought
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:12:23 by arriba » Logged
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:10:42 »

I'm staggered peope think nalis played well. thought he was laughably bad.

funny old game!

It's the best I've seen out of him, and I am of the opinion that generally, he is dreadful, and past it.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:11:51 »

When I saw the squad with no centre-mid on the bench I was apprehensive about Nalis lasting 90mins, but I actually thought he did ok.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:11:54 »

I'm staggered peope think nalis played well. thought he was laughably bad.

funny old game!

I thought he got stuck in and won a few headers. Oh well.

Also I feel dirty saying this, fair play to the dons fans for giving our cup heros a standing ovations at the start. Other than that thought they were fucking shit with a stupid fucking drummer bastard cunts.

They stole a club, stole their songs off milwall and the brownies. Now it's clear they are trying to steal our history as well.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:13:15 »

i thought today his passing was good but he's always in the wrong place at the wrong time cos he's too shit and old.

Just my humble opinion.

he's never gonna dominate a game.

FWIW I thought Kanu and macca both played well today. Macca battled for a change, good cross for the goal, Kanu is rough round the edges but  has a physical presence macca doesn;t have.
flammableBen

« Reply #231 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:14:26 »

Who is your favourite? Hoolie?

Whilst I would not hesitate to do filthy things to Miss Hoolie (and you can tell she'd love it), I have to say that my favourite Balamory character would be Spencer. He has the best song.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:15:14 »

This comment from Moocamp makes me feel sick.

still enroute back, we were foobing shite today! Only one team wanted to win today and im more embarassed about nicking a point today than nicking a club! We deserved to get beat 6/7 nil.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:16:30 »

Whilst I would not hesitate to do filthy things to Miss Hoolie (and you can tell she'd love it), I have to say that my favourite Balamory character would be Spencer. He has the best song.

PC Plum - his song is ace.....

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:18:17 »

i thought today his passing was good but he's always in the wrong place at the wrong time cos he's too shit and old.

Just my humble opinion.

he's never gonna dominate a game.

FWIW I thought Kanu and macca both played well today. Macca battled for a change, good cross for the goal, Kanu is rough round the edges but  has a physical presence macca doesn;t have.

After slagging him down on Tuesday night i thought (by listening) that Macca had a better game.

Clems Army!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:21:42 »

Macca worked harder, put alot less crosses in than Tuesday but they were better crosses. The one for Paynter was spot on. He seemed a little more direct but he did lose possesion alot.

Kanu looks better cutting in from the right, like Macca got it wide and some ok crosses. Neither were brilliant, neither were poor.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:28:02 »

Whether our fans appreciate him or not, Kanu is a good footballer and will spend his career playing at a level higher than where we are right now.

As my man arriba said, I think they should have had a penalty in the second half, but as I have said before the referee didn't have a good game at all.

Having said that, the red card was justified.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:30:37 »

Whether our fans appreciate him or not, Kanu is a good footballer and will spend his career playing at a level higher than where we are right now.

Ultimately maybe, but he has a shed load of learning to do before he reaches a higher level.

The ref may have been rubbish, but at least the cards were for MK and not us Smiley
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:32:37 »

Another comment on today's game: I kept on forgetting that we weren't the team in red.

In fact my friend sat next to me spent the first ten minutes inadvertently cheering on the Franchise.
flammableBen

« Reply #239 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:33:29 »

They should change it back to 2 points for a win. We'd be 19th (swap places with crewe) and be two points clear of the relegation zone.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: