Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Singing area  (Read 11512 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 11:47:52 »

What about kettle drums, they is ace and they could play a samba beat to match MM's sexy sexy samba style.

Ha, what a stupid cunt I am. I meant steel drums not kettle drums. What the fuck is a kettle drum anyway.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 11:48:09 »

Its also about expecatation levels as well though, Alborg knew full well they had no chance in hell of beating Manchester United so just enjoyed it.

Our fans expect us to beat teams like Millwall at home.

If we were playing Manchester United and only losing 3-0 we'd still be enjoying it I reckon

Are you sure about that?

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 11:48:25 »

I can bring my triangle.

DRS has got a recorder. He can only play 'Three Blind Mice' at the moment, but give him time, he's only had it 15 years.

It's All Good..............
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 11:50:44 »

We went to get L&P going again but no one could really be bothered in the end. A lot of people have moved on to other things in their life, Personal issues, a couple of the main people involved are moving so it ended up dying a death... You never know though.....

DV's not doing much, neither is Ben - they can run it!

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 11:53:00 »

Whether people think it's gay or not, a singing area (Other than the Townend) is, imo, a great idea.

I think it should be Block N of the DRS, then I won't have to move......

It's All Good..............
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 12:33:36 »

Its also about expecatation levels as well though, Alborg knew full well they had no chance in hell of beating Manchester United so just enjoyed it.

Our fans expect us to beat teams like Millwall at home.

If we were playing Manchester United and only losing 3-0 we'd still be enjoying it I reckon

Im not sure about that DV i wouldt be happy getting beat 3-0 by united,my point really is our ground is like a home game for the opposition,what happened to the days when we used to sing were going to win 3-2 when we are 2-0 down,It's like everybody is sat there waiting for the worst to happen,Im sure some of you can remember the division 4 games with about 3,000 crowd singing their hearts out.

Most embarrassing was last season being outsung by about 50 vale fan's,If it takes happy clappers or ticker tape or whatever to create an atmosphere then im all for it,not  keen on drums tho its a bit to wendyish.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 15:19:41 by Russ STFC » Logged
DMR

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 15:17:51 »

I always think clubs with "singing areas" are a bit plastic and bent.

Its a bit Franchise isnt it?

Though i agree something needs to be done,though Ive only been to 1 home game so probably shouldnt really comment Grin

I'd concur with that. It shouldn't need to be forced, if the team fucking sort themselves out then it will improve naturally.
fatbury

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 16:21:39 »

It should be in the Don Rogers Stand - people will sing in the TE anyway ... maybe should have been thought of at the start of the season tho
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 17:05:24 »

well, i suggest looking for Kazakhstan instead

It's a fucking huge country...can't be that hard to find.  Doesn't it have natural gas leaking out of a hole in the ground that is on fire and no-one can put it out...or have I made that up?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 17:06:55 by donkey » Logged

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 17:06:32 »

It's a fucking huge country...can't be that hard to find.  Doesn't it have natural gas leaking out of a hole in the ground that is on fire and no-one can put it out...or have I made that up.

I think he was pointing out that I spelled it with the h in the wrong place. Sonic is on the blob this week.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 17:07:31 »

Ha, what a stupid cunt I am. I meant steel drums not kettle drums. What the fuck is a kettle drum anyway.

It's what they make kettle chips in.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
sonic youth

« Reply #56 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 06:36:26 »

I think he was pointing out that I spelled it with the h in the wrong place. Sonic is on the blob this week.
i'm only trying to help
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 15:47:31 »

I like sonic youht
Spencer_White

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 17:33:28 »

Youve missed the chance to do this. Should have been when you were deciding where to get season tickets.

Don Rogers is pretty full every week now.

Might not be next season though.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 10:13:29 »

Think it's going to take a few "singers" to bite the bullet and move back to the TE, the cup would be a good idea to trial it out I suppose.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: