Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Window Licking  (Read 5352 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 10:36:12 »

I agree that there are much better ways of raising the issue though rather than naming a thread as the offensive term that you think innapropriate.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 10:37:02 »

In other words, you are an old bastard! Wink

Not as old as some on here! Smiley I prefer wise! ;-) Though Si will take great joy it proving that this is not always necessarily the case.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 10:38:30 »

you're all joeys
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 10:46:04 »

you're all joeys

The fact that I understand what that means does prove that maybe I am old!

inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 10:46:45 »

The first time I heard this, it was directed towards a bus full of handicapped kids. I think it's the worst kind of insult and that's comeing from someone who takes a fair few insults in a day and dishes a fair few out.
Amir

« Reply #35 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 11:16:14 »

you're all joeys

Baby kangaroo yourself.
red socks

« Reply #36 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 11:30:15 »

I agree that there are much better ways of raising the issue though rather than naming a thread as the offensive term that you think innapropriate.

I didn't name the thread, it was cut and paste from the one about Down syndrome day, which lots of people here said they support, yet call people mongs and window lickers.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 11:37:40 »

if you start pointing out the hypocrisy of people on the internet, you'll find yourself very busy
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 11:42:13 »

this as amused me today
red socks

« Reply #39 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 11:43:57 »

this as amused me today

Does someone want to call me a spastic then we can close the thread. Bored now.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #40 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 11:57:48 »

Surely if you are truly non-prejudiced and you enjoy ripping the piss out of your mates, then not ripping the piss out of the disabled is being prejudiced.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 12:36:27 »

The same phrases or words being said or typed can mean different things despite being identical. The problem with the internet that often the true meaning of what someone types gets blown out of proportion.
You're all a bunch of stupid cunts though Smug Fuck Off
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 13:59:23 »

The TEF will die a little when boundaries are drawn with regard to what insults are acceptable
red socks

« Reply #43 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 14:04:51 »

The TEF will die a little when boundaries are drawn with regard to what insults are acceptable

If people are banding around words that originated as a term of a abuse for children with Down's syndrome without realizing it, and now they do will stop using it, fine by me.

The fact that people want to attack me for raising the issue says everything to me about the narrow minded fucking twats I have to share the planet with. Fuck you all you cunts.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, March 22, 2013, 14:07:31 »

as far as I'm concerned if anyone is offended by anything they read on here then it is their problem.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: