Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hired Mercs.  (Read 12262 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 22:40:07 »

Company contract hire leasing is a lot cheaper than personal contract hire. Also Merc Swindon are a sponsor of the club and probably did them a decent deal. It all depends what models they are but id imagine anything between 350-600 per month. Never seen a lease more than that for a merc.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 23:31:18 »

An honest question here....on a day when the new board are trying to clip the wages of an employee(not knockng that)

Just wondering if the Mercs are still being hired by the club...and if so why.....i use my own car to get to work....as do the players .

I am hoping that someone tells me they are a thing of the past.

Really ?

Is this keeping you awake at night ?

Jesus fucking Christ

Go back to scrolling through the obituaries
DMR

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 23:37:58 »

Good lord
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 23:45:44 »

Good lord

Your point is ?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 01:24:21 »

Whilst its far from a big issue to me - why can't they just use their own cars?
Drakes Way

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 03:35:25 »

Fred Elliot, the angry man of the forum soapy tit wank
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 06:54:50 »

3 pages on this topic is a bit embarrasing.

I couldn't really care if they go to work in a gold plated Bugatti Veyron or share a tatty skateboard.

As long as they do a good job in the long term and my club is run well, isn't that all that really matters?

This car hire thing is all a bit petty really isn't it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 06:58:14 »

Fred Elliot, the angry man of the forum soapy tit wank
I like Fred, every forum needs a nutter or two and in him and the Dosser we have two people who always seem on the brink of a meltdown.

DMR

« Reply #38 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 07:53:09 »

Your point is ?

That those moaning about a couple of company cars on the books should do the world a favour and top themselves
corner

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 08:04:05 »

That those moaning about a couple of company cars on the books should do the world a favour and top themselves
What even those who were thretend with redundancy? Imagine how they felt!!!!! Twat.
DMR

« Reply #40 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 08:08:51 »

I am quite certain that a couple of company cars would not have had any bearing on that.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #41 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 08:20:36 »

A couple of Mercs costing a few thousand a year is not going to really affect the playing budget. Besides, things like mileage allowance (at HMRC approved rates) can cost just as much.

A wider issue is whether the directors are working full time, taking a commercial salary/remuneration package and how much consultancy fees they’re taking.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 08:24:07 »

I am quite certain that a couple of company cars would not have had any bearing on that.
They might not have a bearing on the redundancy, but the club are looking to cut out goings and make redundancy, how would you feel? "Sory were makeing you redundant but were going to hire acouple  of company cars with your wages
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 08:26:11 »

Correct! This was all covered off back in April at the Trust meeting...

"Murrall said that company cars - Mercedes - had been hired to replace the previous company cars at what he claimed to be a lower cost. The Advertiser understands the monthly lease of the cars to be £370 and that two have been hired by Town."
http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/10377334.McCrory_and_Murrall_meet_fans/

"More than one Mercedes has been leased by the club, but at rates Steve was keen to point out were very favourable."
http://www.truststfc.com/2013/04/trust-stfc-swindon-supporters-club-meeting-with-jed-mccrory/

So £740 pcm on 2 mercs, which is costing no more than they were spending out before anyway. It's pittance compared to the budget and other costs etc.

They must be laughing at us (or at the very least surprised!) for focussing so much on such a trivial issue.
DMR

« Reply #44 on: Friday, May 31, 2013, 08:37:50 »

They might not have a bearing on the redundancy, but the club are looking to cut out goings and make redundancy, how would you feel? "Sory were makeing you redundant but were going to hire acouple  of company cars with your wages

To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys, I'm more likely to be the one driving the Merc than the janitor being fucked off out the back door Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: