Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King of tonga official matchday thread. Swindon v dagenham  (Read 32055 times)
deltaincline

« Reply #375 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 22:04:28 »

The way you do it is a bit more like walking into a village pub, kicking half the tables over, peeing in the remaining pints, taking a dump on the bar, then standing there going "What? What you all looking at?"

And it's "clique"

Thats all we want on the forum, another fucking spelling / grammar nazi. Fuck off with your educated, smart-arsed spellchecking bollocks, you cunt Wink
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 22:12:49 »

After sifting through the bitching, the last few pages made me remember Coxys goal celebration when he punched the corner flag in front of the Rovers fans at their place.

Loved it and their reaction was worth the yellow card he received!
Coca Fola

« Reply #377 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 23:33:02 »

I wish mate!  Cheesy More like Erik Thordsvet!
Fishing.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Monday, March 14, 2011, 01:05:04 »

Thats all we want on the forum, another fucking spelling / grammar nazi. Fuck off with your educated, smart-arsed spellchecking bollocks, you cunt Wink
Spellchecking bollocks? That'd be great, I could be a Viz character - "Pauld and his spellchecking bollocks"
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Monday, March 14, 2011, 01:07:44 »

I can understand people are frustrated and pissed off this season but why is there so much fucking aggravation on here lately? There's a few people who seem to come on here solely to antagonise others and it's become quite tiresome.
Fuck off hippy Smiley

FWIW, I think wacko's just on a wind-up and as everyone else said, although NR's quite annoying sometimes, he's basically just a couple of elk short of a herd. Delightfully so
rogerhubbard

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Monday, March 14, 2011, 08:58:31 »

"just a couple of elk short of a herd."
That made me spit my coffee on the floor! Love it!!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 08:49:43 »

A very fair point but I feel and endure the same pain and annoyance.

I live further away so I feel more and endure more pain and annoyance therefore I'm a better fan than you. The closer you live the poorer you are. QED
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: