Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Tranmere Rovers official matchday thread  (Read 32478 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 19:01:59 »

Austin reminds me of Steve White....always hungry for goals,something about his stature as well.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 19:11:51 »

Austin reminds me of Steve White....always hungry for goals,something about his stature as well.

...not to mention the offsides!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:26:22 »

I reckon myself and 10 mates could have given Tranmere a game on Monday, a couple of their players should have been arrested for impersonating footballers. Utter dross. We were professional and did our job playing in neutral.

Atmosphere was hopeless as well.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:28:11 »

I thought the same. They looked like they'd had a good night on the beer followed by a kebab.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:32:03 »

Dont be so hard..they dicked Norwich and we had just dicked Leeds....we battered them and on the back of there result v Norwich it was an outstanding result for us.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:37:05 »

No Tranmere I'm on about. We looked class.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:38:21 »

Dont be so hard..they dicked Norwich and we had just dicked Leeds....we battered them and on the back of there result v Norwich it was an outstanding result for us.

It was a potential banana skin which was a walk in the park really you have to admit. Austin's goal was the highlight of a pretty dull game. Ian Goodison literally did nothing right the whole game and Bas Savage, if he's a footballer, then I am a courgette.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:40:54 »

I reckon myself and 10 mates could have given Tranmere a game on Monday, a couple of their players should have been arrested for impersonating footballers. Utter dross. We were professional and did our job playing in neutral.

Atmosphere was hopeless as well.
It was, but that's because we spent the best part of 2 hours watching something akin to a training session. There was no pressure, no tension, and no real excitement once we were in front. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just isn't conducive to making fans get behind the players.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:42:09 »

On a different note, Huddersfield have just won 2-0. Might put extra pressure on Colchester.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:44:43 »

I agree, good result for us.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:45:00 »

Bas Savage, if he's a footballer, then I am a courgette.
Football is an entertainment business and I for one derived a good deal of entertainment from Savage's hopeless lumberings. He was quite hilariously bad
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:47:42 »

On a different note, Huddersfield have just won 2-0. Might put extra pressure on Colchester.
Not just that, they play Millwall at home on the 16th. We need Huddersfield to still be right in the mix and fighting for every point against them by then, so this is good from that point of view as well.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:48:08 »

It was a potential banana skin which was a walk in the park really you have to admit. Austin's goal was the highlight of a pretty dull game. Ian Goodison literally did nothing right the whole game and Bas Savage, if he's a footballer, then I am a courgette.

Was tempted to say you were talking Ratatouille Bob....but know what your saying.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 06:52:56 »

Bas Savage, if he's a footballer, then I am a courgette.

How very marrow minded of you.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 07:42:16 »

I wont have anyone saying anything bad about Big Baz

He was fucking awesome
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: