Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PFA Transfer List 2011/12 !!  (Read 11132 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 06:39:16 »

John Akinde- Wasn’t he tipped for great heights? He's been useles from what i understand

anyway a few of my choices

Jeremie Aliadiere- Won’t drop to L2
Fabien Brandy- Does the job on FM :-) Hah
Nathan Ellington
Craig Fagan- Injury prone?
Rory Fallon
Willo Flood
Ashley Grimes- Did well for Lincoln at L2 Level
Patrick Kisnorbo
Marcel Seip
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 07:35:35 »

Fatbury was wrong for allowing Akinde to leave Ebbsfleet so early.

Ebbsfleet sold him for £250k and now he is on a free. Good player but no one has really got the best out of him - worth a punt especially at League 2 level as he scored over 20 goals in his one season in the Conference - still young and very much a team striker too

I used to be Fatbury
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 11:27:02 »

Fallon is a no brainer for me, offer him a contract and see if he's up for it, easily 20 goals in him in L2 and would be good alongside Benyon probably.

Would think having a target in the box (one that can move that is...) would bring the best out in JP again - hopefully.

We'd still need to spend money on one or two others up top though as none of the others on that list inspire me at all.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:55:43 »

I see Joe Anyinsah and Wayne Thomas have been added to the free list now they could do a job at our level.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 18:13:18 »

Pay a few quid for Tomlin at Torquay,looks a good prospect to me after seeing the highlights v Shrewsbury.
Also Mcloud will score lots at this level from Barnet.
One player who caught my eye last season was the centre half Taylor at Exeter though doubt he would drop a division.
Funny to think that young Macklin at Torquay could be heading the other way from us upwards Roll Eyes
phelpsieboy

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 18:20:38 »

Ebbsfleet sold him for £250k and now he is on a free. Good player but no one has really got the best out of him - worth a punt especially at League 2 level as he scored over 20 goals in his one season in the Conference - still young and very much a team striker too

He had 7 in 11 for wycombe when they were promoted to league one last time, just has never done it in league one
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: