Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blair Sturrock...  (Read 5340 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 12:37:37 »

Quote from: "Arkell's Chris"
he was utter dogshite but i couldn't believe that people around me were booing him and cheered when he was subbed. it's the first home match of the season, is this how we support stfc?

i nearly walked out as it made me so furious.

no doubt he was poor tonight and he's not a great player by any stretch of the imagination, but he's a useful squad player. unfortunately, arrieta looked even worse.

I booed Blair because he was not at the races at the end of last season in League 2, did nothing pre-season and did nothing on Saturday. He carried on his poor form last night.

You can't judge Arrieta on 15 minutes at the end of the match. Sturrock should play him from the start, not Blair.

any player that gives their all doesn't deserve to be booed.despite his flaws blair does try his best
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 12:56:52 »

I will admit to letting out a "wahey" when I saw his number go up, but was quite embarassed/annoyed when everybody round me starting cheering. No way he should be in our first XI and I hope to see Arieta starting on Saturday. He needs a proper chance and looked good at pressuring the defence atleast in the time he was on the pitch
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 12:59:27 »

Quote from: "Arkell's Chris"
he was utter dogshite but i couldn't believe that people around me were booing him and cheered when he was subbed. it's the first home match of the season, is this how we support stfc?

i nearly walked out as it made me so furious.

no doubt he was poor tonight and he's not a great player by any stretch of the imagination, but he's a useful squad player. unfortunately, arrieta looked even worse.

I booed Blair because he was not at the races at the end of last season in League 2, did nothing pre-season and did nothing on Saturday. He carried on his poor form last night.

You can't judge Arrieta on 15 minutes at the end of the match. Sturrock should play him from the start, not Blair.

You are a fucking cock-juggling thunder-cunt!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:13:51 »

Think I must have left early I cant remember the Blair booing.

Now that everyone has decided to hate him I think its only right that he becomes my new favourite player Cool

/
W56196272
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:20:47 »

Blair's not that bad a player. Like others have said, he's a very decent squad player to have.

I don't get why people booed him last night and cheered when he was subbed, what did you expect him to do against a near premiership class defence?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:28:57 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Blair's not that bad a player. Like others have said, he's a very decent squad player to have.

I don't get why people booed him last night and cheered when he was subbed, what did you expect him to do against a near premiership class defence?

I lot of our fans fail to engage their brain sadly.....you could see the confidence visibly drain away from our players as elements of the crowd got less supportive.

This is not good so early in the season.....one of the reasons why the scum returned to non league was becasue of the moaning of their fans undermining the players.

Hopefully it will be back to the TE on Sat, as its generally a more positive environment there.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:42:50 »

Fwiw, I think a lot of Blairs problems last night stemmed from the fact that Peacock had a terrible game.

Playing upfront against a team that up to last season was in the Premiershit is difficult enough, playing against them when your striking partner is running around like a headless chicken is probably harder.

On another point, if the person sitting behind me in the NW, whose only contribution was to shout 'Pook you're rubbish', every time he went near the ball is on here, I'd like to tell him he's a complete tool.

And a cunt.

And a moron.

And a cunt (Again).

It's All Good..............
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:46:23 »

That was me Herthab  
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:54:15 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"
That was me Herthab  

Thought so Cheesy

STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 14:07:02 »

Sturrock is good or ok off the bench he is not a striker who should play for 90 mins. Booing him is a bit over the top, He has been thrown in the deep end by Daddy.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 14:26:15 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Fwiw, I think a lot of Blairs problems last night stemmed from the fact that Peacock had a terrible game.

Playing upfront against a team that up to last season was in the Premiershit is difficult enough, playing against them when your striking partner is running around like a headless chicken is probably harder.

On another point, if the person sitting behind me in the NW, whose only contribution was to shout 'Pook you're rubbish', every time he went near the ball is on here, I'd like to tell him he's a complete tool.

And a cunt.

And a moron.

And a cunt (Again).

he's not wrong though is he?

The number of bad games massivly out weight the good games
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 14:29:58 »

New season, new start.

He wasn't particularly bad when he came on last night was he?

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 14:31:02 »

I thought so, all he seemed to go was miss control the ball last night....

He was good on Saturday, but that doesnt suddenly make him a fantastic player.

He needs to be consistent, he went from playing well to being pretty poor in the space of a few days.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 14:38:50 »

Quote from: "DV"

He needs to be consistent, he went from playing well to being pretty poor in the space of a few days.

I'd don't think he was outstanding last night and yeah he did give the ball away a few times, but he also won it a few times as well.

What gets me though is that Zaboub was shite (As he was Saturday) yet doesn't seem to get any grief from the fans.

Pook comes on and even before he's touched the ball some arseholes are on his case.

Maybe if he was french and wore gloves in the summer he wouldn't get so much stick................

red macca

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 14:53:40 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "DV"

I'd don't think he was outstanding last night and yeah he did give the ball away a few times, but he also won it a few times as well.

What gets me though is that Zaboub was shite (As he was Saturday) yet doesn't seem to get any grief from the fans.

Pook comes on and even before he's touched the ball some arseholes are on his case.

Maybe if he was french and wore gloves in the summer he wouldn't get so much stick................
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: