Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blair Sturrock...  (Read 5341 times)
farmer geoff

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 22:15:52 »

u should of seen the look on roberts wifes face when he was taken off. classic
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 22:27:16 »

can only think he was being rested. otherwise he was looking good going forward, notice he ran on at the end to get Powell's shirt! soapy tit wank

Come on YOU REDS!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 22:27:38 »

Blair was utter crap and should start on the bench Saturday.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 22:33:37 »

Total shite, did nothing all night and cant believe he stayed on so long.

Drop him for the next game....please!
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 22:50:51 »

he was utter dogshite but i couldn't believe that people around me were booing him and cheered when he was subbed. it's the first home match of the season, is this how we support stfc?

i nearly walked out as it made me so furious.

no doubt he was poor tonight and he's not a great player by any stretch of the imagination, but he's a useful squad player. unfortunately, arrieta looked even worse.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 23:06:59 »

Arrieta didnt have a chance, cant judge him on that

Come on YOU REDS!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 23:08:53 »

Arrieta looked more alert imo. I wouldn't say he was better or worse as he hardly had much of a game.

I still reckon Arrieta has the best touch of all our fit strikers
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 06:56:47 »

Someone said Roberts did "fuck all" last night?  I must have been watching a different match his set piece delivery was very good, and he looked a genuine threat playing against Chris Powell.

Blair didn't play well but like sonic says to boo someone and cheer when they're subbed isn't right.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 07:42:12 »

Dont get the booing either as basically it was a league 2 standard striker against a premier centreback, most strikers in this league would struggle, ok maybe not quite as badly, but we wont be playing that quality week in week out, but agree bench saturday
red macca

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 08:04:56 »

i didn't boo but i told his dad to ground the little cunt
magic8ball

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 08:09:30 »

Both Sturrock and Peacock were terrible! Neither are target men, so don't put the ball up in the air to them.

I'm surprised its taken this long for PS to realise that Peacock is never going to be a prolific goalscorer.

Blair may be able to get a couple this season, but I can't see him lasting too long.
red macca

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 08:18:00 »

Quote from: "magic8ball"
Both Sturrock and Peacock were terrible! Neither are target men, so don't put the ball up in the air to them.

I'm surprised its taken this long for PS to realise that Peacock is never going to be a prolific goalscorer.

Blair may be able to get a couple this season, but I can't see him lasting too long.
in all fairness it did not take him long. he got rid at wednesday and told straight away when he got here
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 08:21:09 »

Peacock didnt look match fit to me, Sturrock said he's missed some of pre season. Blair was fucking dire.
Plumstead Red
Formerly Arkells Chris

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 12:29:56 »

he was utter dogshite but i couldn't believe that people around me were booing him and cheered when he was subbed. it's the first home match of the season, is this how we support stfc?

no doubt he was poor tonight and he's not a great player by any stretch of the imagination, but he's a useful squad player. unfortunately, arrieta looked even worse.

I booed Blair because he was not at the races at the end of last season in League 2, did nothing pre-season and did nothing on Saturday. He carried on his poor form last night.

You can't judge Arrieta on 15 minutes at the end of the match. Sturrock should play him from the start, not Blair.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 12:33:58 »

Quote from: "Arkell's Chris"

I booed Blair because he was not at the races at the end of last season in League 2, did nothing pre-season and did nothing on Saturday. He carried on his poor form last night.

You can't judge Arrieta on 15 minutes at the end of the match. Sturrock should play him from the start, not Blair.

Well, with the greatest of respect sir, you are a bit of twat! What fucking good do you think that will do? Make him play better?Huh???

Twat.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: