Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Too fat to work  (Read 6314 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 15:19:46 »

Pffft

I cant argue with you all day,ive got to lay on the sofa and watch last nights Party Animals and eat some double Cheese Sandwiches.

/
W56196272
Barry Scott

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 15:24:24 »

I'm with Jay on this, some ace points raised. I'm from a large family, in terms of proportion and me and my 2 little sisters have both had weight issues in our lives. I'm 5'11" and was once about 18 stone or so, i'm now about 12. I stopped drinking beer, ate healthily, stopped lying to myself and exercised. One of my sisters was 22 stone, she's 5'10" and she now weighs about 12 or so. My other sis was 18 stone and she's 5'8". She's now about 13 and still losing weight.

Both my little sisters used to say diets don't work etc., etc. No that's bollocks, you don't work at the diet and lie constantly to yourself and those around you. Stop eating shit, stop believing the shit you talk, get off your lazy arses, forget these rare genetic excuses and do something. Fuck me, help yourself for a change. Wake the fuck up, admit your problem and motivate yourself (which i know is very hard, but once going, it's easy).
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 15:26:37 »

hurtfull cunt

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 15:30:36 »

Fucking ex-fatty cunts are worse than ex-smokers.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 15:33:29 »

I've always been a porker, and am more than likely to remain as one. I like beers and kebabs too much

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 15:41:24 »

I would just like to take a moment to point n laugh at Johns massive beer belly!

Ok... he may have lost it in recent weeks but it was there and i remember it... Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 16:06:01 »

Fucking ex-fatty cunts are worse than ex-smokers.

I'm an ex fatty and an ex smoker.

I must be your worse nightmare Smiley
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 16:22:11 »

I would just like to take a moment to point n laugh at Johns massive beer belly!

Ok... he may have lost it in recent weeks but it was there and i remember it... Cheesy

Proving my point even further i believe?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 16:29:58 »

Pfft its easy to say that when you're all young and lovely.

Im a fatty but haven't always been, it just creeps up on you over the years.
OK, but there's a difference between a bit of middle-aged spread and "Have been eating cakes the size of a sofa for a period of years". Which is where that lot are at.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 16:38:56 »

I ate a cake as big as a sofa today - its was a rasberry puff with cream in - my boss bought it me  Embarrassed

Its OK though cause Im doing bums and tums tonight!
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 16:41:48 »

Proving my point even further i believe?

Shuddup fatty!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 16:43:51 »

I'm too fat to work but I still do.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 16:44:24 »

I ate a cake as big as a sofa today - its was a rasberry puff with cream in - my boss bought it me  Embarrassed

Its OK though cause Im doing bums and tums tonight!

hmmm bums cakes :eatkf:

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 17:46:09 »

Although not a particularly edifying story...I prefer these fat bastards, to fat cat cunts like former Telegraph owner Conrad Black.  Now doing time for embezzlement, having skimmed millions of $, off of his holding company, and squirrelled the dosh away in off shore accounts.

Unfortunately politicians can't resist sucking up to media tycoons...after all it was the Sun wot won it.

Black getting a peerage despite being Canadian...which is against their rules of citizenship.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 17:50:07 »

I wish that I was too fat too work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: