Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vandals  (Read 1070 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 10:33:37 »

Thursday night I get into my car and my passenger side window has been smashed, I was clearing up the mess today (I hadn't had a chance during the week) and another guy stopped and said the same thing had happened to him. Then a nice lady on a bike said that she had seen a lot of this around the city.

So during the hour and a half that I was trying to get the glass out of my car and off the road and I was constantly thinking what the bloody hell was the point of whoever decided to needlessly smash my window. I have a Stereo I paid 800 Euro for and my car is half decent, why not nick something?

I was brought up to respect other people and their property but at the moment, I feel like murdering the next teenager I see.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 11:24:30 »

Whose to say it was teenagers, get off your soapbox you miserable old cunt.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 11:27:16 »

Quote from: "DMR"
Whose to say it was teenagers, get off your soapbox you miserable old cunt.

Because I would expect people over the age of 19 would have grown out of being a bunch of cunts.

Apart from you evidently.

Don't be a twat your whole life, why don't you try taking a day off eh!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 12:22:08 »

Fishing.

Having recently exited my teenage years, it was thoroughly tongue in cheek Mr Orange.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 4, 2008, 01:42:41 »

Quote from: "DMR"
Fishing.

Having recently exited my teenage years, it was thoroughly tongue in cheek Mr Orange.

I thought it may have been!!  Oops

I couldn't hurt a fly but I am very annoyed about what has hppened!!

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 4, 2008, 01:42:49 »

It could have been a pissed up 40 year old who smashed it though, so I can see where Dave's thoroughly tongue in cheek comment came from.

Anyhoo, I thought this thread was going to be about the punk band.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 4, 2008, 10:28:06 »

So that's where the Penhill lads have gone for their hols!! Wink
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 4, 2008, 10:35:47 »

Its normal ime afraid Bob...my guess it was a young twat with nothing better to do...3 lads walked into our street and started smashing bottles everyware,we gota lot of youngsters who could have got cut,obviously i cleared it up,took about an hour cos there was shards averyware.Itry and remember when i was young,did i do twattish things?...probably,but theres a fine line these days.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 4, 2008, 10:49:53 »

i'vesmashed windows etc when i was younger looking back on it it has to be the most stupid thing ever but we all grow up. although the thing that stopped me was that i put mu hand thorugh a glass door playing knok down ginger and i silt my wrist blood was pissing out of my arm lucky for me my mum was a docotr so she stiched it up I lost loads of blood and had to spend a might in hospital all that form being a pissed up teenager

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: