Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Magera  (Read 29810 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 09:19:10 »

Dossevi put in some effort at least, he looks lazy, slow, and uninterested.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 09:27:04 »

Hwe looks devoid of confidence and unhappy to me.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 09:45:43 »

He was awful yesterday - but he was playing with a guy who was even worse!!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 10:19:13 »

Dossevi put in some effort at least, he looks lazy, slow, and uninterested.
Agreed. I'd agree that he might "come good" but he's got to put some fucking effort in if that's going to happen. His attitude in the Morecambe game was atrocious, barely even going through the motions.

Not interested about his past record - he's done nothing in a Town shirt so far.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 10:44:55 »

I do think he suffers from a bit of 'Berbatov-itis' in that even when he's running hard he looks very relaxed and so it sometimes seems he is putting less effort in than he is.

Having said that I did think he was very poor even disregarding effort levels against Morecambe. It is bizarre that such a tall guy seems so poor in the air.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 11:30:19 »

Personally I think Magera's size is the issue. You look at him and think he's a big target man, who'd be awesome in the air and conquer the skies up and around the 6 yard box, but I honestly believe he is a tiny poacher type player trapped in a big blokes body.

If he did have a strong forward up alongside him (not necessarily a big target guy, Connell for example is fantastic at holding the ball up) laying the ball off to him in the box he'd score a hatful. Jervis is most definitely NOT the man for him to play alongside, he traps the ball further than I can kick it for goodness sake.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 11:38:45 »

Personally I think Magera's size is the issue. You look at him and think he's a big target man, who'd be awesome in the air and conquer the skies up and around the 6 yard box, but I honestly believe he is a tiny poacher type player trapped in a big blokes body.

I like that.

Clearly not happenning for him at the moment. I think you are right, that his size gives a false impression about the type of player he is. For whatever reason he's just not settled here. I have seen the odd touch of quality, but reality has not met expectation when talking about a recent Checz international.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 12:39:40 »

I've seen enough of him now and i've had enough of being patient with him. No good for us. Slow, lacks goals, touch isn't great and passing link up play is missing. At the moment he offers us nothing to be quite honest. If he improves then fair play to him but I can't help but feel this is a poor signing.
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 13:05:31 »

The warning signs have been there since he first signed - all reports about him were about a player who has always played either as a deep-lying second striker or as a central midfielder. His main attribute was described as his passing and vision. I can remember reading this on a Washbag interview with a Romanian football journalist when he first signed.

Not sure how that type of player fits into the system we are playing now.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 13:34:35 »

I've seen enough of him now and i've had enough of being patient with him. No good for us. Slow, lacks goals, touch isn't great and passing link up play is missing. At the moment he offers us nothing to be quite honest. If he improves then fair play to him but I can't help but feel this is a poor signing.

Word.......seen enough and a no goer for me.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: