Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Austin to leave in January Transfer Window  (Read 32204 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:28:41 »

if you care to look at the posts i have made else where on the forum since joining it will become clear to you that my knowledge of the club is a little too indepth to be a rival supporter...
You've posted this rumour (and responses), one comparing Pericard to Heskey, and another one asking if the Samsung win a contract game is still on. I'm sold.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:30:02 »

I thuoght it was a done deal for him to have joined Stoke in the Summer. I thought it was a done deal he was a druggie. I thought it was a done deal he was a one season wonder, after being a done deal that he'd never make the step up.
All of this proved absolute bollox as will any move to Millwall. There's far better teams looking at him and if he's patient he'll get the right move rather than one that makes fuck all sense to anyone.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:33:24 »

How many clubs are chasing him? Must be double figures. Millwall would be bottom of that list IMO. Just sounds like a rehash off that crap rumours site that appears every day.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:40:29 »

if he signs for millwall, im replacing george burley as manager of crystal palace

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:46:03 »

You've posted this rumour (and responses), one comparing Pericard to Heskey, and another one asking if the Samsung win a contract game is still on. I'm sold.

Paul, I must admit its a little bit frustrating that you won't accept the fact i am a Swindon fan so i'm going to go out on a limb and try to convince you further.

I live in Park South where i was born and raised, i have also lived in Pinehurst and Walcot. I went to Liden Primary school and Dorcan Technology college and now work in the Tri centres for openwork (part of zurich who own the buildings) Infact i even have a signed program on my desk signed by David Ball, Alan Sheehan, Alan O'Brien and Mark Scott who were all in the House of Fraser club shop area signing programs a few weeks ago.. I play Futsal at Kembrey Park on a wednesday and thursday night... (Is that enough Swindon based knowledge to convince you i am infact a Swindon fan from swindon and i do not live in south bermondsey???)

Anyway this is straying away from the topic so regardless of whether or not you believe me i am not going to try and concince you any further...

As i said, i have been given this information from a very reliable source and i wanted to share it with other Town fans, whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant because deep down i dont want to believe myself soapy tit wank!

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:47:45 »

I could give you an in depth rundown of everywhere in South London, doesn't mean crap that you can reel that off I'm afraid.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:48:28 »

Paul, I must admit its a little bit frustrating that you won't accept the fact i am a Swindon fan so i'm going to go out on a limb and try to convince you further.

I live in Park South where i was born and raised, i have also lived in Pinehurst and Walcot. I went to Liden Primary school and Dorcan Technology college and now work in the Tri centres for openwork (part of zurich who own the buildings) Infact i even have a signed program on my desk signed by David Ball, Alan Sheehan, Alan O'Brien and Mark Scott who were all in the House of Fraser club shop area signing programs a few weeks ago.. I play Futsal at Kembrey Park on a wednesday and thursday night... (Is that enough Swindon based knowledge to convince you i am infact a Swindon fan from swindon and i do not live in south bermondsey???)

Anyway this is straying away from the topic so regardless of whether or not you believe me i am not going to try and concince you any further...

As i said, i have been given this information from a very reliable source and i wanted to share it with other Town fans, whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant because deep down i dont want to believe myself soapy tit wank!

Hi Spacey  Blow Kiss
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:48:42 »

I don't care really, I have to be honest. Isn't this the bit where you do the "just trying to let my fellow fans know what's going on" strop before flouncing off?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:49:23 »

I could give you an in depth rundown of everywhere in South London
I bet you can't. Go on. Prove it
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:49:51 »

Hows about naming this "source" now?  Easiest way to identify credibility of information surely? (Not having a go, just saying)
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:50:11 »

haha - This is ridiculous
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:58:15 by Bosey » Logged
nochee

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:52:13 »

I can vouch for him. Not for the rumour tho. Although i have an idea where it comes from.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:52:43 »

Fuck off Cockney bastard!

Clems Army!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:53:14 »

... Whatever happened to those contract talks?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:54:56 »

Fuck off Cockney bastard!

Quality!

Say that to me in person...  Smug Fuck Off
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: