Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Austin to leave in January Transfer Window  (Read 32202 times)
Bosey

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 14:57:05 »

Ever since his impressive start to life at the County Ground rumours surrounding his future at the club have been part of every day life for Town Fans and so far they seem to be nothing other than rumours...

However i have heard through the grapevine from sources reliable enough for me to risk credability by posting here that Charlie will be leaving for The New Den in January and in fact that the deal is already signed and completed.

Town will receive just shy of 1.2 Million for Austin funded by Millwalls intentions to offload starlet Steven Morrison to a premier league outfit for more than double the offer for Austin in the January Transfer window.

I can confirm that the sale of Morrison is not yet complete but Blackburn Rovers are currently in talks with Millwall about securing the services of the prolific striker.

As i type this i am hoping i am made to look stupid and that this is indeed another "rumour" but the credability of my source (who i will name if the sale goes ahead) isn't really questionable and i am struggling to convince myself that we will still have Austin at the club for the rest of the season.

Bad Mood
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 14:58:24 »

Meh. Not exactly something we haven't considered possible.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 14:58:45 »

cunt

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 14:58:52 »

Yes im sure he will go to Millwall.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:07:57 »

Yes im sure he will go to Millwall.

Well if they make an offer and the club accept it, he'll be gone.

How many footballers do you know who've turned down a transfer where the club has accepted an offer?
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:11:00 »

Well if they make an offer and the club accept it, he'll be gone.

How many footballers do you know who've turned down a transfer where the club has accepted an offer?

From what i have been told the offer has been made and accepted, Terms have been agreed for contracts and the deal is done already. I'm assuming they are keeping us all in the dark for morale... ?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:18:35 »

Ever since his impressive start to life at the County Ground rumours surrounding his future at the club have been part of every day life for Town Fans and so far they seem to be nothing other than rumours...

However i have heard through the grapevine from sources reliable enough for me to risk credability by posting here that Charlie will be leaving for The New Den in January and in fact that the deal is already signed and completed.

Town will receive just shy of 1.2 Million for Austin funded by Millwalls intentions to offload starlet Steven Morrison to a premier league outfit for more than double the offer for Austin in the January Transfer window.

I can confirm that the sale of Morrison is not yet complete but Blackburn Rovers are currently in talks with Millwall about securing the services of the prolific striker.

As i type this i am hoping i am made to look stupid and that this is indeed another "rumour" but the credability of my source (who i will name if the sale goes ahead) isn't really questionable and i am struggling to convince myself that we will still have Austin at the club for the rest of the season.

Bad Mood

You're a new poster on here and, as such, you do not yet have any credibility to lose.  No one knows you from Adam.  You would have done well to establish a little more of an online presence here before issuing a 'breaking news' story like that...because I'm sure I'm not the only person on here who read your post and thought that you're probably a Millwall fan on a wind up.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:21:01 »

I hope he goes. Never liked him much and I think his style of play isn't suited well to Vinnie's.
Get a player in who will complement Pericard and we'll be flying!

It's All Good..............
tans

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:21:30 »

I remained loyal to Kingham All Blacks when Charlbury Town came calling Cheesy

Seriously though, i dont think they would entertain Millwall, i mean £1.2m? Thats fuck all
tans

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:21:53 »

I hope he goes. Never liked him much and I think his style of play isn't suited well to Vinnie's.
Get a player in who will complement Pericard and we'll be flying!

Bravo! Cheesy
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:22:36 »

Lets not turn this into a charlie will he or won't he thread....

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:23:08 »

From what i have been told the offer has been made and accepted, Terms have been agreed for contracts and the deal is done already. I'm assuming they are keeping us all in the dark for morale... ?
Yawn - if I was Charlie I really want to go to South Bermondsey and play in front of  bunch of racist mongs when half the premiership are after me
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:23:16 »

Royally fucked if this happens!

Clems Army!
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:23:59 »

You're a new poster on here and, as such, you do not yet have any credibility to lose.  No one knows you from Adam.  You would have done well to establish a little more of an online presence here before issuing a 'breaking news' story like that...because I'm sure I'm not the only person on here who read your post and thought that you're probably a Millwall fan on a wind up.

Agreed. Sadly not the case though whether people believe me or not does not bother me. I'm not 100% sure i believe this myself. I just felt cheated after finding out that this is a supposedly done deal yet the fans are being told quite the opposite and felt a need to share it with other Fans and discovered this forum thanks to that. Everyone is new to a forum at one stage and if you care to look at the posts i have made else where on the forum since joining it will become clear to you that my knowledge of the club is a little too indepth to be a rival supporter... unless i was a Millwall fan with no life... which now i think about it is very possible....  Beers
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 15:24:49 »

I'd have thought that it would take more to secure the transfer. Starting at 2 million as a minimum.

From the Dark Side
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: