Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ince has left its now official!  (Read 2627 times)
DribblingSissy

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 11:31:53 »

I dont agree with that one Rich.....I think he has genuinely lost the fitness and realised, as Wise has in a way, that although he may have been great last year, that was then and this is now.....it must be hard to get your fitness levels up to the standard required when your that old!
I think he has realised he should have hung his boots up last year feined the virus story to sort his head out (must be hard to admit it to himself that its over after a career like he has had) but wants to get on with the badges and get into management.....
Wise is that little bit more determined and grounded so is able (albeit over long period of time) to get fitness levels high enough and keep playing!
IMO
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 12:26:46 »

true i do agree Dribbling.  but surely the club was pursuing the termination of Ince's deal because it just wasn't financially viable
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 12:30:54 »

Quote from: "Rich"
true i do agree Dribbling.  but surely the club was pursuing the termination of Ince's deal because it just wasn't financially viable

We simply don't know if any pressure was put on Wise to try and terminate the contract ... I'm willing to take it on face value that Ince was clearly knackered and the commute was too long. Why bother to speculate more unless we're told otherwise?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 12:33:04 »

Quote from: "Chris K"

We simply don't know if any pressure was put on Wise to try and terminate the contract

I hope it is a simple factor of communting and fitness because if we're telling Wise what to do then he will leave sooner rather than later.

Ince was a luxury, and we can't afford the luxury of having Ince on the payroll.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 12:34:22 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
Quote from: "Chris K"

We simply don't know if any pressure was put on Wise to try and terminate the contract

I hope it is a simple factor of communting and fitness because if we're telling Wise what to do then he will leave sooner rather than later.

Ince was a luxury, and we can't afford the luxury of having Ince on the payroll.

Yep. In some ways it's convienient he's gone, but I'm not willing to entertain the theory he's gone for financial reasons until we hear otherwise.
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 17:23:40 »

Meh  :|
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: