Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 114018 times)
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #540 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 08:56:06 »

Anyone want to put in with me?

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 08:59:08 »

I know at least one person who is owed 4 months in un paid wages, apparently they are seeking legal advice from the LMA in regards to this.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:06:43 »

I know at least one person who is owed 4 months in un paid wages, apparently they are seeking legal advice from the LMA in regards to this.

LMA?

So would that be KMac?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:14:12 »

LMA?

So would that be KMac?
Don't the LMA also represent coaching staff as well?
fergz85

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:15:39 »

LMA?

So would that be KMac?

Nope not K Mac, he was football staff who has now left (because power stopped paying him). He's appears on the who's who on the club website.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:20:23 »

Nope not K Mac, he was football staff who has now left (because power stopped paying him). He's appears on the who's who on the club website.
Ah I assume that's this video analyst we keep hearing about that's (supposedly) not been paid then? I'd assumed that was a hangover from the Wray/Di Canio era coming back for a claim of unpaid wages, perhaps more recent then. And hence this cropping up the other day:
http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/academyanalystvacany-1156949.aspx
stfc2012

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:23:15 »

Ah I assume that's this video analyst we keep hearing about that's (supposedly) not been paid then? I'd assumed that was a hangover from the Wray/Di Canio era coming back for a claim of unpaid wages, perhaps more recent then. And hence this cropping up the other day:

That looks like a different role - academy / voluntary.
fergz85

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:23:52 »

There's no supposedly mate, I can guarantee that Power has refused to pay him since July.

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:25:30 »

There's no supposedly mate, I can guarantee that Power has refused to pay him since July.
just say who it is then.cunt
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:26:41 »

That looks like a different role - academy / voluntary.
Well, if as claimed the "main" role is unpaid, then that's pretty much voluntary isn't it?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:27:41 »

just say who it is then.cunt
The Video Analyst on the Who's Who on the club website is listed as Ron Terry. Assume that's who he means.
stfc2012

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:34:31 »

The Video Analyst on the Who's Who on the club website is listed as Ron Terry. Assume that's who he means.

Bit of digging shows at the club from 08... So Malpas / Wilson?   
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:37:00 »

yup
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:48:29 »

So Cooper's having to manage without a video analyst then I assume? Which is actually considered quite important these days. And while I'm sure the jumpers for goalposts crew can all start in with how [Succesful manager from very long time ago] managed perfectly well without such frippery, the point is that if everyone else can do detailed post-match analysis and Cooper's having to make do with recording the Football League Show and freeze-framing it for the team meeting, that's putting us at a disadvantage compared to our rivals. So this is an area where the cost-cutting isn't "just" backroom stuff going wrong, it has a potential impact on the pitch too.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 09:51:20 »

So Cooper's having to manage without a video analyst then I assume? Which is actually considered quite important these days. And while I'm sure the jumpers for goalposts crew can all start in with how [Succesful manager from very long time ago] managed perfectly well without such frippery, the point is that if everyone else can do detailed post-match analysis and Cooper's having to make do with recording the Football League Show and freeze-framing it for the team meeting, that's putting us at a disadvantage compared to our rivals. So this is an area where the cost-cutting isn't "just" backroom stuff going wrong, it has a potential impact on the pitch too.

That said, Steve Claridge's post match comments could prove invaluable..
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: