Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 113997 times)
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 11:32:56 »

there are some pretty direct accusations in there that I would of thought Billy might also be running past his lawyers. Looking forward to Steve Murrell's take on it all..... and what is Sangita Shah's role in all of this I wonder Fredi if you are reading? What is the point of this much discussed audit?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 11:34:56 »

I thought the consensus was that Fredi was a disgruntled ex-employee who'd been fed misinformation so if they leaked it the board would know who it was?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 11:38:13 »

I thought the consensus was that Fredi was a disgruntled ex-employee who'd been fed misinformation so if they leaked it the board would know who it was?

Well I don't know about the rest of it, by Sam M has confirmed Martin Kings involvement on twitter.
Flashheart

« Reply #483 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 11:38:53 »

I actually suspect that there is some truth in it.

Fredi's MO seems to be to take something that is true and spin it into something that sounds a lot worse than it is. (Think Mercedes hire). It's quite effective as people still refer to the Merc hire, for example, as 'proof' that she was correct. She'd be good at writing horoscopes that use barnum statements which are wide open to interpretation and lead the reader into thinking that the statements were bang on the money. What she is doing is very similar.

Fredi may be a lot of things, but she isn't stupid.

Flashheart

« Reply #484 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 11:39:32 »

Well I don't know about the rest of it, by Sam M has confirmed Martin Kings involvement on twitter.

We've known about his involvement for a long time.
stfc2012

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 11:46:48 »

How do we know Fredi is a female? If so I'd expect it to narrow it down a wee bit as there are not that many women involved in football matters relating to STFC. *I'm all for females in sport BTW!
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:06:00 »

and there's more from Fredi

Chish, watch the film Billy Liar and you may get the analogy. This is not personal against Jed, he strikes me as a chancer who may have unwittingly ended up running the show and is now living the role. Sangita Shah was brought in as the face of credibility but she too has expressed her frustration at the stories she has been told. She has her reputation to protect and I doubt she will stay on the Board for long. Look to me it's quite simple. Power has put money into our club, so gains my respect. He may subsequently have had regrets, but has made further investment (more respect) and not unreasonably needs to protect his position. I have no idea what his ultimate motives are, but if he sells the club for a profit a year down the line, good luck to him. Irrefutably, Jed has taken money out of our club during a period when the club is desperately short of funds. This hardly seems in the best interests of the club and at best is a p*ss take after investing 50p.

So Sangita Shah is being made a mug out of too?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Flashheart

« Reply #487 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:08:14 »

Irrefutably

?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:09:04 »

Fully expecting SM to bottle it today. He has his chance and he's said he's going on record. But I can feel a U-Turn coming.

I am speaking with Sam this afternoon.

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:10:08 »

Well if Fredi is a liar and Jed knows who they are then he has plenty of grounds to sue them. More than enough claims have been made true or not?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #490 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:12:38 »

Well if Fredi is a liar and Jed knows who they are then he has plenty of grounds to sue them. More than enough claims have been made true or not?
Good point
kerry red

« Reply #491 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:12:50 »

Does it not seem strange how these stories blow up just before a transfer window opens.

All the players we've had that have been sold off for less than their actual value and that money, we're always told, is needed to keep the club afloat. Maybe to cover up that the money actually ends up in someone's pocket.

Wes looks best bet to keep this going
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:13:39 »

I am speaking with Sam this afternoon.

Steve, there have been some worrying rumours of suppliers not getting paid on here, can you shed any light on these? Or is it nonsense?

thanks
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:19:16 »

Steve, there have been some worrying rumours of suppliers not getting paid on here, can you shed any light on these? Or is it nonsense?

thanks

I will cover this aspect when I speak with Sam PWP.

PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 12:21:34 »

I will cover this aspect when I speak with Sam PWP.

Thanks Steve, look forward to reading it.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: