Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 113998 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:57:40 »

Has Hodgetts moved on?  Sorry.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:57:56 »

Who the fuck is Shaun?

I am Sean, is that close enough  Smiley

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:59:08 »

Come on Steve, lets have a real 'TEF Exclusive'

Join acclaimed company such as myself by giving the masses some real inside information.

Make a name for yourself.
 Clap
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:59:30 »

I'd get Shaun and Sam in the same room, Steve.

Football finance should not be this opaque.  The more I read, the more I am drawn to a model where the fans, even if they do not have outright control as on Germany, have more of a say in the running of a football business than they do at present.  Football is not just another business.  There are too many stakeholders with an intense emotional attachment.  You seem to get this.

I do get it.  I also get that nonone should be intimidated into anything and there is a lot of that going on, we, and by that I mean the fans and the people who have this club at heart should have the facts and have a say.  When we took over in Feb this was our plan...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 21:04:28 »

Who the fuck is Shaun?

Shaun Williamson aka Barry from Eastenders.
godders39

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 21:48:40 »

What has really annoyed me is a Shahs statement suggesting we are financially robust....so please explain why we owe Adidas serious money and a number of other suppliers have sent us legal letters demanding payment...at what point does that constitute a "robust" financial situation...
We are not being told the truth and these people are playing god with my / our football club....
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 21:50:26 by godders39 » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #441 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 21:51:53 »

I do get it.  I also get that nonone should be intimidated into anything and there is a lot of that going on, we, and by that I mean the fans and the people who have this club at heart should have the facts and have a say.  When we took over in Feb this was our plan...
At its worst this is clearly bollocks at its best I would say it was a badly executed plan. We were left totally in the fucking dark. Embargoes were going to be explained they weren't. What Jed had for tea was under a fucking non disclosure embargo.
Don't get me wrong I have a very, very bad feeling about Power but I had a very, very bad feeling about you guys. Unfortunately, when Jed was so obviously full of shit and you going macho on the Adver it does not instil trust and shows a lack of understanding of our history with owners.
If I had to pick sides I'm very very slightly on Jeds but I'd be very happen for both parties to get the fuck out of my club.
I thought years ago we'd be better off walklng away from the club and setting up a Swindon AFC or whatever to get rid of the fucking pieces of shit that were attached to the club, like fucking dogshit you can't scrape off our shoes. I'm not far from that stage again.
There comes a point when Town fans will just go "fuck it".
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 21:53:35 »

... a number of other suppliers have sent us legal letters demanding payment...

Sauce?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 22:01:06 »

What has really annoyed me is a Shahs statement suggesting we are financially robust....so please explain why we owe Adidas serious money and a number of other suppliers have sent us legal letters demanding payment...at what point does that constitute a "robust" financial situation...
We are not being told the truth and these people are playing god with my / our football club....

In fairness, I don't think "robust" as it would apply to a normal company would apply to more than about five football clubs in the whole country.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 22:03:15 »

At its worst this is clearly bollocks at its best I would say it was a badly executed plan. We were left totally in the fucking dark. Embargoes were going to be explained they weren't. What Jed had for tea was under a fucking non disclosure embargo.
Don't get me wrong I have a very, very bad feeling about Power but I had a very, very bad feeling about you guys. Unfortunately, when Jed was so obviously full of shit and you going macho on the Adver it does not instil trust and shows a lack of understanding of our history with owners.
If I had to pick sides I'm very very slightly on Jeds but I'd be very happen for both parties to get the fuck out of my club.
I thought years ago we'd be better off walklng away from the club and setting up a Swindon AFC or whatever to get rid of the fucking pieces of shit that were attached to the club, like fucking dogshit you can't scrape off our shoes. I'm not far from that stage again.
There comes a point when Town fans will just go "fuck it".

you know what  you have a nerve telling me this is bollocks.  I personally worked 14 hour days 7 days a week trying to save this club and it was Jed
 who put his name to it.  We might not have had millions in the bank but we took it on, we made the hard choices and I implemented those choices.  I hope you took some chances in your life and career to make such negative comments.  I know the facts around this club and know we did our best for the club.  I want that to continue.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #445 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 22:09:19 »

you know what  you have a nerve telling me this is bollocks.  I personally worked 14 hour days 7 days a week trying to save this club and it was Jed
 who put his name to it.  We might not have had millions in the bank but we took it on, we made the hard choices and I implemented those choices.  I hope you took some chances in your life and career to make such negative comments.  I know the facts around this club and know we did our best for the club.  I want that to continue.

Read it again. I said at its worst it is bollox. At its best it was badly executed.
I've taken several chances in my life - some good some bad. Sometimes I've acted well, sometimes I've acted badly.
The shame is that if what you say it is true then why the fuck has it come to this before we're finally told the truth.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 22:12:44 »

Matchday thread 13 pages....this thread 30 pages.

Sadly says it all to me really.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 22:13:40 »

Read it again. I said at its worst it is bollox. At its best it was badly executed.
I've taken several chances in my life - some good some bad. Sometimes I've acted well, sometimes I've acted badly.
The shame is that if what you say it is true then why the fuck has it come to this before we're finally told the truth.

I apologise if I have misread your comments, however I have never not told the truth in regards to the club.  I tried to leave with dignity but things have occurred over the last week that clearly need giving context to.  By the way I respect your comments on chances...  I think we have many things in common.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 22:30:05 »

Time to get the orange hats back out........
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 22:31:01 »

Matchday thread 13 pages....this thread 30 pages.

Sadly says it all to me really.

Possibly because the subject matter here will potentially have an effect for Club for years to come, where as the result of Saturday's game will not.  Know what you mean (and I'd love to be able to talk about football and nothing else), but life isn't like that.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: