Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 114024 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 19:02:01 »

An influence on who and what is he influencing? How do you know this for a fact? What are you basing this on?

This is exactly the type of unhelpful 'ITK' post that is aimed at unsettling people which this forum is becoming full of.
stfc2012 obviously has some kind of agenda. Why or what is anyones guess.

It's All Good..............
stfc2012

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 19:26:47 »

stfc2012 obviously has some kind of agenda. Why or what is anyones guess.

Influencing playing style. How much involvement I do not know but that he is, is why the story started. I mentioned nothing of Premier League rule breaking as I don't know them So well. I've not said it a negative to have assistance from Sherwood, but the article states much more than that. The article suggests he's running the show. I don't have an agenda. I like the style, I think Power has got us good players, Ive not made my mind up about any of the board, and I want to see the club succeed.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 19:39:43 »

Well clearly we've had a few favours from them with the loan players - I'm pretty sure Mason and Pritchard could've gone out to Championship clubs. It might well be nothing more than Sherwood helping his mate out but I can see why some people might suspect that there's a quid pro quo in there somewhere.

That blog is obviously written by someone with an axe to grind and I don't buy most of it, but that said, I'd also be surprised if Sherwood/Spurs didn't have *some* sort of influence somewhere along the line. Fans of any other club Cooper's managed will tell you he's always been a hoofball merchant - a bit odd that he's suddenly become a purveyor of total football, no? Could be Jed or Power's influence rather than Sherwood's though I suppose, and given the quality football we're playing at the moment I'm not sure I really give a fuck whose 'influenced' it anyway, provided that it isn't (and doesn't become) anything more than that.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 21:06:48 by manc_red » Logged
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 19:45:57 »

More importantly, Holly Willoughby is on the box at the moment, she's definitely not fat.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 19:47:36 »

Influencing playing style. How much involvement I do not know but that he is, is why the story started. I mentioned nothing of Premier League rule breaking as I don't know them So well. I've not said it a negative to have assistance from Sherwood, but the article states much more than that. The article suggests he's running the show. I don't have an agenda. I like the style, I think Power has got us good players, Ive not made my mind up about any of the board, and I want to see the club succeed.
Fair enough.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 19:51:10 »

More importantly, Holly Willoughby is on the box at the moment, she's definitely not fat.
Not even Holly Willoughby's ample charms is enough to make me watch that dross.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 19:51:58 »

Who is Footballspy365?
Due to the very nature of what I am doing right here on my site, I can’t really tell you who I am. That must remain incognito for legal reasons.

However, what I can tell you is how I got here and bit about my background.

“I was a professional footballer for some years, playing at premier league level. I was good at the game and my name was out there.”
When I retired from playing pro-football, I stayed involved in the football industry and made a name for myself behind the scenes. Now – obviously – I can’t tell you how or who for, as if I do it will no doubt blow my cover.

What I will say that my website updates, insider news and gossip will verify my professed identity as being authentic.

“Footballspy365 lives, breathes and sleeps Football and now I am ready to share what I know…”
Whether you are looking for invaluable advice on how to play as a professional footballer, if you are looking for hot match tips, if you are wanting my thoughts on featured matches (often when I am in attendance), or if you just want the gossip as it breaks than look no further.

Footballspy365 has got it covered.

stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:39:35 »

I really am struggling to keep quiet at the moment after the joke of Fridays club statement / retracted statement and figures qouted.  I can assure you all that there is nowhere near 2.2m invested, the initial 1.2m was a short term loan to Jed, paid back in 10 days and the requirement for the whole of the season was no more than  800k.  This is fact.  Anyone wants to argue with me let me know.  I think I will make a statement tomorrow detailing the facts as this is just getting ridiculous.   The key thing is STFC, not anyones ego or other agenda's.  There are things that are not right and all the work putting things on an even keel are being undone.  Happy to speak to Shaun or Sam on Monday. Really fed up.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:44:50 »

Yikes
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #429 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:48:37 »

I really am struggling to keep quiet at the moment after the joke of Fridays club statement / retracted statement and figures qouted.  I can assure you all that there is nowhere near 2.2m invested, the initial 1.2m was a short term loan to Jed, paid back in 10 days and the requirement for the whole of the season was no more than  800k.  This is fact.  Anyone wants to argue with me let me know.  I think I will make a statement tomorrow detailing the facts as this is just getting ridiculous.   The key thing is STFC, not anyones ego or other agenda's.  There are things that are not right and all the work putting things on an even keel are being undone.  Happy to speak to Shaun or Sam on Monday. Really fed up.
Should be interesting.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:48:40 »

I really am struggling to keep quiet at the moment after the joke of Fridays club statement / retracted statement and figures qouted.  I can assure you all that there is nowhere near 2.2m invested, the initial 1.2m was a short term loan to Jed, paid back in 10 days and the requirement for the whole of the season was no more than  800k.  This is fact.  Anyone wants to argue with me let me know.  I think I will make a statement tomorrow detailing the facts as this is just getting ridiculous.   The key thing is STFC, not anyones ego or other agenda's.  There are things that are not right and all the work putting things on an even keel are being undone.  Happy to speak to Shaun or Sam on Monday. Really fed up.
As Jed's supposed reason for becoming involved in the first place has been reported as a 'vanity project' I think ego's and agendas are things that both protagonists have in spades. Why wait till Monday?  Why not just put it on here?

stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:51:06 »

As Jed's supposed reason for becoming involved in the first place has been reported as a 'vanity project' I think ego's and agendas are things that both protagonists have in spades. Why wait till Monday?  Why not just put it on here?

I never ever said it was a vanity project that is a misquote.   There is a struggle for control clearly, I can only speak as I find and I find a lot of what is said to be complete bollocks.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:54:28 »

I'd get Shaun and Sam in the same room, Steve.

Football finance should not be this opaque.  The more I read, the more I am drawn to a model where the fans, even if they do not have outright control as on Germany, have more of a say in the running of a football business than they do at present.  Football is not just another business.  There are too many stakeholders with an intense emotional attachment.  You seem to get this.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:55:30 »

Come on Steve, lets have a real 'TEF Exclusive'

Join acclaimed company such as myself by giving the masses some real inside information.

Make a name for yourself.
Flashheart

« Reply #434 on: Sunday, December 1, 2013, 20:56:51 »

Who the fuck is Shaun?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: