Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 114023 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:25:26 »

Has everyone forgotten that we are, arguably, playing our best football since Hoddle?

Think you all need to get a grip and stop looking for reasons to moan about something.

And I'm still waiting for someone to provide a feasible despicable plan that Power could be cooking up.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:30:02 »

Has everyone forgotten that we are, arguably, playing our best football since Hoddle?
No. But that doesn't mean people aren't justified in being concerned about what appears to be a pretty serious boardroom split and a potential forced change of ownership.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #377 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:31:06 »

Well johnny if you want to bring football into it then should power fuck off will he take the spurs players too (via Sherwood)?

I think having debate and caution over the situation is entirely reasonable.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:35:29 »

Something specific?

Pmd
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:41:56 »

Pmd
How did you know my middle initial was M? Smiley
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #380 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:46:13 »

What the chairman said in person today in the legends was markedly different to what he was messaging someone last night. this leads me ro believe he is full of shit.

It's All Good..............
tans

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:47:35 »

What the chairman said in person today in the legends was markedly different to what he was messaging someone last night. this leads me ro believe he is full of shit.

Thankyou Steve
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:50:41 »

Think you all need to get a grip and stop looking for reasons to moan about something.

And I'm still waiting for someone to provide a feasible despicable plan that Power could be cooking up.

Its not really about any "despicable plan" that either one of them might (or probably doesn't) have, or even about the personalities involved - its more the fact that there's a blatant boardroom split which has culminated in the Chairman tweeting (or re-tweeting) about running the main, and probably only, backer out of town.

Not ideal is it.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:11:10 »

No. But that doesn't mean people aren't justified in being concerned about what appears to be a pretty serious boardroom split and a potential forced change of ownership.

So you're all getting upset about two blokes having a pissing match for the right to cover the clubs losses for the foreseeable future?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:23:11 »

So you're all getting upset about two blokes having a pissing match for the right to cover the clubs losses for the foreseeable future?
No, folks are suggesting that given their past history and our club's recent history, it might be an idea to be a bit wary. The best case scenario is the two "Shootout at the Potless Corral" scenario that you suggest. Sadly, these things have a habit of involving a fair degree of collateral damage and given the chosen venue appears to be our club, it's understandable people are nervous.

But feel free to do your ostrich act if beating a poor Carlisle side is enough to convince you that everything's absolutely fine.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:28:32 by pauld » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #385 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:32:58 »

Fuck me my illusion is truly shattered. Jed in bullshitting shocker.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:39:00 »

Ha, yeah, who'd have thunk it  Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:39:32 »

To be honest it just confirmed what I suspected. Although seeing it with my own eyes was quite amusing. He must think all Town fans are fucking gullible idiots. To fair, the fawning twats on twitter would reinforce that view.

It's All Good..............
tans

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:41:25 »

To be honest it just confirmed what I suspected. Although seeing it with my own eyes was quite amusing. He must think all Town fans are fucking gullible idiots. To fair, the fawning twats on twitter would reinforce that view.

Cheesy

It was when me and you just looked at each other and shook our heads

FWIW i heard they were approached by a consortium involving Nick watkins and were told it would cost 7 million quid to take the club on. Nice work
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:45:08 »

My opinion is it's bad news whether it's Jed or Power running this club, wish they would do us a favour and sell up.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: