Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Salisbury City V Swindon Town  (Read 8144 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 10:20:41 »

A picture of me and Steve from the Salisbury game yesterday courtesy of the official game photographer!

https://www.gwindi.net/images/cl-g529170b.jpg

Soapy Tit Wank
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 10:46:20 »

I can't access the picture cos I'm at work.

But judging by Sams reaction it's less than flattering......

It's All Good..............
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 10:50:57 »

Its the grouchy old ones from the muppets.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #93 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 11:02:41 »

I can't access the picture cos I'm at work.

But judging by Sams reaction it's less than flattering......

Waldorf and Stadler!

I wouldnt say that, I personally think that being a grumpy old sod is my vocation in life! Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 12:29:19 »

Does that Matt Tubbs still play for them?

He does but he isn't all that. My understanding Salisbury made a few changes at half time and were probably stronger in the second half.

Interesting story for you: In the Wiltshire Shield final at the end of last season, Mick Harford was at the game as Chris Blackburn had been suggested as a potential signing for Luton Town. Blackburn came on to replace Adie Williams who went off injured (shock) and Blackburn himself was replaced later on in the game. When asked of his thoughts on Chris Blackburn, big Mick replied with "Tony Blackburn more like".

Chris Blackburn now plays for Aldershot. Luton start next season on -30points.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #95 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 12:37:45 »

I cant say Salisbury looked stronger in the second half IMO. They were the better more eager side all through the game, they created more scoring chances in the first half.

michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 12:39:40 »

Do they still have that lightning-quick left winger? Not sure of his name but he looked good to me last term.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #97 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 12:54:26 »

Do they still have that lightning-quick left winger? Not sure of his name but he looked good to me last term.

If they do he wasnt very speedy! no on on their team looked particularly quick at all to me, Macklin was the only player on the pitch who even wanted to run at people yesterday.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 13:13:37 »

Soapy Tit Wank

Just seen it. To be fair, that's probably the best picture of me I've seen.

It's All Good..............
JPC82

« Reply #99 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 15:54:53 »

yeah JJ my bad, Ranger is on a months trial
Peter Venkman

« Reply #100 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 16:06:11 »

I have read on some Saints forums that Nile Ranger has been a bit of a naughty boy which is why he left Southampton, similar sort of offences as Mr Dyer and Mr Wright-Phillips, they didnt state what exactly but apparently his "breach of club discipline" has something to do with him visiting the house of many bars for a period.

Hopefully he has put this behind him and has wiped the slate clean, a fresh start.

Dave Byrne seems to really rate the lad as he told me and Hertha yesterday he hopes he will cash on his little gem for a few million quid in the future........wishful thinking methinks!

JPC82

« Reply #101 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 16:28:46 »

I have read on some Saints forums that Nile Ranger has been a bit of a naughty boy which is why he left Southampton, similar sort of offences as Mr Dyer and Mr Wright-Phillips, they didnt state what exactly but apparently his "breach of club discipline" has something to do with him visiting the house of many bars for a period.

Hopefully he has put this behind him and has wiped the slate clean, a fresh start.

Dave Byrne seems to really rate the lad as he told me and Hertha yesterday he hopes he will cash on his little gem for a few million quid in the future........wishful thinking methinks!

yeah he has been in a young offenders institute,
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 16:29:26 »

Can a bopard ever change its spots?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: